• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL broke the code

Pyromania

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally got all shipment in for upcoming cycle. The guys at PSL are a well oiled machine. Cycle will be:

Test Cyp
Primo
Var
GW501516

Decided I’m going to continue working down to sub 190lb, about 15 more pounds then fire up the cycle.

However, I did start some GW tonight for my PM Peloton session, not sure if it’s mental, but I took 10mg about an hour before getting on the bike and I feel like I hit 45m in no time and pushed a tad bit harder. Again I’m sure it’s more mental but I’ll take it.

Regardless, PSL is first class!

Hello sir,

Man, you made some great choices. You just can`t go wrong with that compound selection you got there.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write to us here! We just LOVE hearing from you guys like this. It makes our day. We are happy that you allowed us the opportunity to provide you with these great products and I assure you that you will not be disappointed in them in the slightest. You can expect the product quality to be just as great as the experience you just had with our entire PSL team :)

If there is anything at all you need or any questions you may have please feel free to reach out to my self or any of our representatives here on the forum and I (or my teammates) would be more than happy to assist you :)

Now, you didn`t happen to snap a picture for us did you? We love hearing from you and we also love TD pictures!

Have a great one my friend and enjoy! Also, stop back by hear and let us know how you are doing with your products :)

Finally got all shipment in for upcoming cycle. The guys at PSL are a well oiled machine. Cycle will be:

Test Cyp
Primo
Var
GW501516

Decided I’m going to continue working down to sub 190lb, about 15 more pounds then fire up the cycle.

However, I did start some GW tonight for my PM Peloton session, not sure if it’s mental, but I took 10mg about an hour before getting on the bike and I feel like I hit 45m in no time and pushed a tad bit harder. Again I’m sure it’s more mental but I’ll take it.

Regardless, PSL is first class!
O snap hell yea i bet your pumped. Shoot I'm hyped just hearing it lol.. Great idea, dropping the weight b4 starting your run. Not many ppl have the discipline to do that and just start the second they open their pack lol. Keep killn it bro we appreciate the thread brotha

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

We absolutely just love seeing such feedback, hearing such a positive things, when a customer comes forward and leaves a review like this it just feels so rewarding.

Back