• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Progress Pics

Letsgetit111

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some progress pics 10 weeks in on first Test E 500mg week cycle. Yes I was a fat ass before due to an injury that had me on my ass. I still look like shit compared to most of you guys but I see progress which makes me happy. Not to mention I was hit with the flu during week 8 which had me out of the gym and off my diet for a week...Enough excuses haha here are the pictures. I have braced myself for the criticism! Don't be too hard on me guys haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 96
Definitely progress. Keep at it.

Sam-

Significant changes there bro. Good job

Wow pretty big difference in those pics I'm impressed dude keep it up!!!! Lookin damn good!! No homo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow pretty big difference in those pics I'm impressed dude keep it up!!!! Lookin damn good!! No homo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bro, much appreciated. I have a feeling you are gonna be a monster when you start your cycle. Good luck to you man.

Just saw this
Get clean
Diet
Gear will be unforgiving if not clean
Gear is icing
Great job
Stay focused

Just saw this
Get clean
Diet
Gear will be unforgiving if not clean
Gear is icing
Great job
Stay focused
Thanks man, yeah my diet was pretty shitty at one time. Smoked a lot of weed and would over indulge. I am over all that bs though and am keeping my diet super strict, and have been the majority of this cycle aside from one slip up I had, because I do realize that is where it all starts is with the diet. I'll keep posting progress as I move forward.

Thanks man, yeah my diet was pretty shitty at one time. Smoked a lot of weed and would over indulge. I am over all that bs though and am keeping my diet super strict, and have been the majority of this cycle aside from one slip up I had, because I do realize that is where it all starts is with the diet. I'll keep posting progress as I move forward.

Diet
Workout
Gear
Always
And will be true

Some great progress and an excellent build, keep it going!

Get Shredded!
Def filled out and slimmed up. Keep up the hard work :thumb:

Back