• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo homebrew??

Brew at 100. Mine was painful at 200 but stable with 20/2

Anything over 100mg/ml if you are using Methenolone Acetate will suck to pin if you want 200mg use Methenolone Enanthate and you will be good to go. Its all about the right ester.
Methenolone Enanthate is what I have and will brew 12g with grape seed oil. Should I use 2/18 or 2/20 of BA/BB?

I'd use 1/20 ba /bb and mtc oil .
If u hold the heat on it for like 5 minutes . It will take out most of the pip .

This might be a stupid question. Is 150mg/ml of Primo Enanthate an odd number to brew? I have 12g of it and a 50ml and a 30ml vial to store my brew in. Figured I will fill them evenly instead of using the 30ml and only adding 10ml if brewed at 200mg/ml.

Looking at a bottle i made a year and a half ago. And it is holding fine. 20/2 at 200mg/ml. No abnormal pain for me.

Well here it is my first brew, 200mg/ml Primo E in a 50ml bottle. Brew calculator says I should have 60ml. Does this bottle of 50ml look like it has 60ml’s in it? I used 18/2, I hope I didn’t screw it up with only using 18 BB.

Attachments

• IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Well here it is my first brew, 200mg/ml Primo E in a 50ml bottle. Brew calculator says I should have 60ml. Does this bottle of 50ml look like it has 60ml’s in it? I used 18/2, I hope I didn’t screw it up with only using 18 BB.
Looks about right to me. You will loose a little in the filter but not enough to worry about. If it holds at 18% then you did fine. Worse case scenario you add a little more into the vial to get it up to 20%

This is the way.

Saves me thousands. I don't know but a lot. And I can put the lot on more hgh.

I do 2/18 for everything

If you put your BA and BB in first it is super easy. I apply heat to the BA/BB (for primo e the melting point is 140 F) add compound and stir ( a magnetic stirring hot plate is the way to go) then add your carrier up to your desired ml and continue stirring. If you want to use measurements then multiply the displacement of the compound by the amount.

So with the displacement of primo e of .952 with 10g of powder you will displace 9.52 ml
9.52 ml compound
1/9 ml solvents
30.48 carrier

50 ml @200mg/ml

Push through 1 ml of just carrier oil on last filter to flush all the compound out.

As long as you know the displacement you can get pretty exact on dosage but anything under 50ml it will only be off by a few mg/ml by using the .85 most calculators have as the default.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back