• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

powder v liquid

toneal614

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For reasale purposes, is it better to buy powders and do my own mixing, or just look for cheap bottle prices? I have no experience with powders but I hear its not that complicated. Just looking for best profit margine. Shits so dry in my city. Cant find, or bunk gear.

The cheapest Quality test cyp. I can buy is 22$ plus 25$ shipping and 15$ W.U., powder on the other hand, using B.A. B.B. Grapeseed oil/ Ethyl Oleate 50/50 with shipping, W.U. etc. it comes to 5.50$ (buying 100gr. not these places that sell 10gr. for 40$)a bottle, BUT, I know its Sterile, I Know its dosed properly, and i know exactly whats in it, You cant put a price on piece of MIND. Deca/300mg/ml-9$ If you have any questions toneal P.M. me

The cheapest Quality test cyp. I can buy is 22$ plus 25$ shipping and 15$ W.U., powder on the other hand, using B.A. B.B. Grapeseed oil/ Ethyl Oleate 50/50 with shipping, W.U. etc. it comes to 5.50$ (buying 100gr. not these places that sell 10gr. for 40$)a bottle, BUT, I know its Sterile, I Know its dosed properly, and i know exactly whats in it, You cant put a price on piece of MIND. Deca/300mg/ml-9$ If you have any questions toneal P.M. me

this. If you trust yourself brew your own.

Yea, I might need to see if one of my friends will give me a crash course without charging me out the a**. I dont wanna end up messing it up and gettin stuck with it.

Back