• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma grade

Panda

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have a source for true pharma test? I need to travel without a script and can't risk ugl test. Need a few vials, willing to pay the premium.

How long are you traveling for that you need a few vials? For a week or 2 week long trip or what not I’d simply preload some slin pins and take them in my medical/diabetic case. High chance of going through no issues, if asked simply say what it is if asked for a script you don’t have it with you and if they toss it they toss it, but seems you’re staying for very long.

When I travel I just shove a couple vials up the old poop shoot.
will forte fox GIF by The Last Man On Earth

This just take one huge shot before the trip if 2 weeks just double your test cyp or enth shot. There are tons of threads on this. Not really sure where this doesnt apply anymore and e2 sides might become an issue...

Or if you've got a little time to prepare and arent leaving in a few days just buy some Test Undecoa from Aztec and take 1 shot you'll definitely be good to go. Add in a test cyp/enth if u want.

Thank you all. I will probably buy some Test Undecoa and just ride out a few weeks on that while I am out of the country.

Back