• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

People Are Smarter Today Yet the Fake Natty Trend Continues

What you say is nonsense, not in a million years could a natural look like any current pro.

Gear takes you faster to a place you could never naturally get to.
I'm not sure what I said that is nonsense.

Obviously you didn't read what I said, which literally was that obviously a natty can NOT obtain the physique of a pro bodybuilder. But 99% of the people on this form aren't even in the same realm as a pro bodybuilder. And plenty of committed natties have physiques comparable to TONS of guys on this form.

Simple.

I'm not sure what I said that is nonsense.

Obviously you didn't read what I said, which literally was that obviously a natty can NOT obtain the physique of a pro bodybuilder. But 99% of the people on this form aren't even in the same realm as a pro bodybuilder. And plenty of committed natties have physiques comparable to TONS of guys on this form.

Simple.

A few nattys might look better than gear users.

But that is not usual.

Naturals with bad genetics look better with gear.

Naturals with incredible genetics, they look better in gear.

Damn, understandable man. I don't blame you. I work in healthcare and gave me the option for religious exempt. I think I was the only one. If I didn't have a choice I think I would have kissed the job goodbye and took my chances down the road somewhere else.
Similar situation, I work for a private group that has a contract with the hospital but my group is run by right wing guys in the northeast and they went to bat for me. Didn’t have to get it but I had a Florida license and was ready to pack up and move. Worked out for me in the end.

Seth is fantastic

Unless I know someone well, and they understand what steroids are - I’m not saying shit. I will absolutely say nothing. And I’m just on legit doctor rx trt. Not even a private clinic, straight up primary care trt.

If some fat-shit-lazy-know-it-all-has-been who idolizes pro athletes and thinks they’re natty asked me or made a comment about me being on roids- yeah I’m not saying a damn thing, it just leads no where good. And unfortunately that’s the majority of ppl.

But also fake natties on YT are scum. Except daddy Ohearn I love him, he’s a god tier troll.

Back