• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

P Labs review with bloodwork / SB Labs are also my go to!

boonrd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
P labs has a lot of TD reviews on here but no follow up. I've made about 5 orders with them. They are a good source
750mg Sustanon /week
200mg Masteron/week
.5 Arimidex / twice a week

Since these labs I've also used their raloxifene and it has worked wonders at 30mg a day it has eliminated a small lump I had. Currently taking 15mg a day

These Labs were taken using Plabs product. Will use a different Lab testing next time I was Unaware that this test topped out at 1500 test.

SB Labs is also a great sponsor. Ive used them a few times recently and have also used their gear in the past. Was running their Tren Ace, and Halo before my last powerlifting meet at the end of February and killed it.

Screenshot_20230309-141353-348~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also holy shit your estrogen is less than 5! Estrogen is good and necessary for muscle building I would drop your AI dosing for sure.

Edit:
I edited your labs and cut the top off with all the doctors info/ID. OPs date of birth etc. That is a safety issue sir but I resolved it for you if anyone's wondering why this was edited

t
Edit:
I edited your labs and cut the top off with all the doctors info/ID. OPs date of birth etc. That is a safety issue sir but I resolved it for you if anyone's wondering why this was edited
Thank You i blacked out my name but missed that.

Also holy shit your estrogen is less than 5! Estrogen is good and necessary for muscle building I would drop your AI dosing for sure.
Definately Agree!! I was surprised by that. That was really the sole purpose why I got the Lab so I didn't have the play the guessing game with my AI.

Back