• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order placing

Fullyrebilt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys because I'm f****** retarded so SB lab sent me a construction zone how to order and just to make sure I'm understanding it correctly which I don't think I am if somebody explain to me how I basically go to the thing he sent me put my protein email in the address bar and then place my order underneath and send it

Okay guys because I'm f****** retarded so SB lab sent me a construction zone how to order and just to make sure I'm understanding it correctly which I don't think I am if somebody explain to me how I basically go to the thing he sent me put my protein email in the address bar and then place my order underneath and send it
Not construction zone ordering instructions

he sent you a list for ordering?
Yeah but now I don't know where the hell it is I can't find it and it did have instructions but just to be on the safe side if somebody could also explain on how to do it I set up a proton email account so I got that done

If you have a list then you have instructions . Follow these instructions to a T.
There is an ordering format on that list. Copy and paste it in your proton .. fill out your info and products you want. Send it to sb. From your proton …He will respond and if all is good he will send bitcoin address to pay. After you send that payment mk sure you email him again and say “payment has been sent”

If you have a list then you have instructions . Follow these instructions to a T.
There is an ordering format on that list. Copy and paste it in your proton .. fill out your info and products you want. Send it to sb. From your proton …He will respond and if all is good he will send bitcoin address to pay. After you send that payment mk sure you email him again and say “payment has been sent”
Okay cool thanks broski

And cash app works for Bitcoin with SB

Back