• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ORANGE TOPS ARE IN

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very fast shipping and great communication.

Attachments

• IMG_20170110_162219.jpg
    IMG_20170110_162219.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 87
Nice. I just got my last batch which gives me 14 kits so I hope that gets me for the year

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh boy I think I'm in love again

Some one send me 5 kits to try.. I will promise to get bloods/review... and not follow through.

Tds everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for all your help getting my order together, both you and ironlion were very quick with all the replies and pm's. Have another pack that will land tommorow.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey thanks for all your help getting my order together, both you and ironlion were very quick with all the replies and pm's. Have another pack that will land tommorow.

Np enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love puretropin been using it for almost a year now!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Do you plan on doing bloods @REHH?

Never run bloods on HGH before, been running pharmatropin on and off for a year. I read some say get HGH test others say IGF. I'll check it out on labsMD.

Where do I get my hands on this orange tops ??? Let me know please ,as I only used grey tops
Sounds very delicious , thank you !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Where do I get my hands on this orange tops ??? Let me know please ,as I only used grey tops

Get hold of tren2k14 or pipeline steve, 2really solid bros, they are tge reps for ironlion.... You are going to be happy w puretropin i been running these oranges for months and i swear by them

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

As DD said it's called Puretropin on the iron-lion website.

Get Shredded!

Hey buddy me or Tren2k14 will help you. He is the rep on this forum specifically but if he is busy I have his back.
Ironlion@securenym.net is our info/order address and
http://www.ironlion-lab.com/ is the Web site.

Back