• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orals Only: Dbol, Anadrol Can I take them by themselves?

BaalBusters

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've taken about 4 mini cycles, meaning when the package runs out, of Anavar (Oxan) made by Geneza. I was considering bumping up to some other oral but here's what I won't do. I'm not pinning myself for anything. It's completely unnatural to me, but you do you, no judgement.
The Question: Can  Anadrol be taken say once a week and provide benefits without causing unwanted effects, or needing some sort of estrogen blocker? This may come as a surprise to you, but I value my nuts. I've grown attached to them. Maybe I would use it along with Anavar. I like Anavar, but I'm just curious what the others will do for me.
The Other QUESTION: DBol, what's this jibber jabber about needing to inject synthetic horse juice (Test) in order for it to work well? WTF would be the point then? Can Dbol by itself be taken without any chemical sex change occurring? Again, you do you, but for me that would be an undesired effect.
Life was simple before the pro-hormone ban. VPX Sports had actual supplements rather than their inert placebos they sell now. Legal Gear made a yellow pill you can't even find a stock photo of anymore. NY powerlifting gyms used to whisper-sell it if they trusted you.
I am 5'5" and in 2004 I was 182 lbs of muscle... organs, bones, hair, etc.
Believe it or not I'm still 5'5" (Italianism) and 150 lbs.
I don't need to be Jay Cutler, but I'm going to get bigger one way or the other. But just not with blockers and needles. I refuse it like it's against my religion or something.

Welcome!

Did you know taking oral steriods shuts down your natural testosterone production? How do you think that effects your nuts? Do you think they will get smaller or stay the same size?

If you going to br a pussy stay away fromm AAS or do it the right way!

20 minutes on the board and I already don’t like this guy. “You do you” sounds like some shit females say nowadays. No, don’t take Anadrol or Dbol by themselves. If you took the time to read and educate yourself on the pharmacology and what these hormones do to your body you’d get the answer to “Wtf is the point”. I believe Anavar can be ran by itself, might wanna stick to that.

Welcome! You should post an introduction in the New Members forum.

No. Locate your balls and put the needle in your butt if you wanna take aas. You won’t pin yourself because it’s un-natural? But you want to take toxic oral steroids.
That's a retarded response. Not surprised. You obviously don't know what Anavar is to be making a moronic statement like that. The Anabolic Doc breaks this down pretty succinctly. There's no excuse nothing to know about it.

That's a retarded response. Not surprised. You obviously don't know what Anavar is to be making a moronic statement like that. The Anabolic Doc breaks this down pretty succinctly. There's no excuse not to know about it.

That's a retarded response. Not surprised. You obviously don't know what Anavar is to be making a moronic statement like that. The Anabolic Doc breaks this down pretty succinctly. There's no excuse nothing to know about it.
The. Anabolic Doc had all the answers?

IML Gear Cream!
I smell a troll account…I mean at 5’5 you are aren’t much taller than a troll.
Watch it fat boy. There’s a lot of us short shits on here.lol. 🤣rough crowd these new guys!

20 minutes on the board and I already don’t like this guy. “You do you” sounds like some shit females say nowadays. No, don’t take Anadrol or Dbol by themselves. If you took the time to read and educate yourself on the pharmacology and what these hormones do to your body you’d get the answer to “Wtf is the point”. I believe Anavar can be ran by itself, might wanna stick to that.
Then they're garbage. Also fuck you. Little bitch

👀

I've taken about 4 mini cycles, meaning when the package runs out, of Anavar (Oxan) made by Geneza. I was considering bumping up to some other oral but here's what I won't do. I'm not pinning myself for anything. It's completely unnatural to me, but you do you, no judgement.
The Question: Can  Anadrol be taken say once a week and provide benefits without causing unwanted effects, or needing some sort of estrogen blocker? This may come as a surprise to you, but I value my nuts. I've grown attached to them. Maybe I would use it along with Anavar. I like Anavar, but I'm just curious what the others will do for me.
The Other QUESTION: DBol, what's this jibber jabber about needing to inject synthetic horse juice (Test) in order for it to work well? WTF would be the point then? Can Dbol by itself be taken without any chemical sex change occurring? Again, you do you, but for me that would be an undesired effect.
Life was simple before the pro-hormone ban. VPX Sports had actual supplements rather than their inert placebos they sell now. Legal Gear made a yellow pill you can't even find a stock photo of anymore. NY powerlifting gyms used to whisper-sell it if they trusted you.
I don't need to be Jay Cutler, but I'm going to get bigger one way or the other. But just not with blockers and needles. I refuse it like it's against my religion or something.
So far all I hear back from are keyboard cowards taking shots from their safe space. You treat people like this in person you'd be in the hospital or worse. What's the fucking point of a board if you can't get a consensus without the bitchy emotional responses? You don't know a thing about me, what I do, what kind of father I am, business owner, author, podcast host, or veteran that I am. I spent the time necessary the past 8 years learning the bullshit of medical science, the poisonous lie of vaccines, the fact mercury is used in red tattoo dye, and a host of other things. Bottom line, you're poisoning yourself with any injection of anything and that's not for me. It has nothing to do with being a pussy. It has to do with knowing better, and respecting the body and its natural process not to bypass any of its natural toxin eliminating functions. Half of you will be dead by 60. I'm not interested in that. Thanks and fuck you

More cultish Hive mind behavior from people who claim to be men. Ridiculous.

Your whole post already made yourself look stupid. Just go away before you embarrass yourself even further.
I'm definitely not going anywhere. Unless it's to your house to theow you a set of boxing gloves and tell your bitch ass to put them on.

Get Shredded!
Ummm. Why are you replying to your own comments?

I'm definitely not going anywhere. Unless it's to your house to theow you a set of boxing gloves and tell your bitch ass to put them on.
Who wears boxing gloves? And stop replying to you’re own posts retard 😂😂😂

Wow!!! Classic little man syndrome

So far all I hear back from are keyboard cowards taking shots from their safe space. You treat people like this in person you'd be in the hospital or worse. What's the fucking point of a board if you can't get a consensus without the bitchy emotional responses? You don't know a thing about me, what I do, what kind of father I am, business owner, author, podcast host, or veteran that I am. I spent the time necessary the past 8 years learning the bullshit of medical science, the poisonous lie of vaccines, the fact mercury is used in red tattoo dye, and a host of other things. Bottom line, you're poisoning yourself with any injection of anything and that's not for me. It has nothing to do with being a pussy. It has to do with knowing better, and respecting the body and its natural process not to bypass any of its natural toxin eliminating functions. Half of you will be dead by 60. I'm not interested in that. Thanks and fuck you
Wait a minute. Your the one that came here to our house! Started talking about chemical castration, horse juice (test) and are wondering why people are reacting the way they are? Also by the way prohormones convert to steriods in the body is the theory. It's OK to ask questions but if your going to criticize what we are doing. You can do a quick Google search and get your answer.

Back