• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL FAQ's to read before contacting a representative (UPDATED) WELCOME HELP CENTER

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When placing and order - We strongly encourage that you read the terms that you must agree upon before checking-out & completing your order.
You will eventually have to click that you "AGREE" before finalizing your order during checkout on the ordering site.
It is YOUR obligation to read these terms and fully understand them.

OPEN TICKET FIRST ON ORDERING SITE DO NOT EMAIL -

DO NOT SEND EMAILS, USE THE TICKET SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN CRTEATED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

PSL FAQ's to read before contacting a representative (UPDATED) WELCOME HELP CENTER

To our very loyal customers, friends, advocates and supporters alike,
It's no secrete that we love all of you here at PSL as so many of you have been with us since the day when we launched our company along with the "vision" we have in our mission statement. You are extended family to us. It's a nurturing business relationship, not just a business partnership.

With this said; We've decide to create an updated PSL FAQ's thread to better serve you with the latest and update information to better assist you rather than reaching out to our REP's awaiting for a response.
HERE you may find quick, fast and most likely reasonable explanation for any questions or concerns that you may have.
"READ EVERYTHING BEFORE OPENING A TICKET"
DO NOT SEND EMAILS, USE THE TICKET SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN CRTEATED FOR YOUR CONVINCES..

Our mission statement: ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!

www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the pharma universe using cutting-edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of its generic contenders. As many others are striving to go to the market in current times, EP has been here for decades and continues to be a pillar, pressing forward with unstoppable momentum...
The price of excellence is "quality & purity" as PSL provides the market with this concept through innovations, in addition the result is dominating by means of excellency!

DARE TO BE GREAT, A SATISFIED CUSTOMER IS THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY OF ALL - Vision
(PSL supervisor)
DO NOT SEND EMAILS, USE THE TICKET SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN CRTEATED FOR YOUR CONVINCES..

7lMaMPR.png

FIRST STEP) Log into your account or create an account in order to view the info below (No need to log-in to read policies/see below)
(Please read Information - regarding delivery policy, payment methods, terms and other sensitive information)
ALL INFO POSTED BELOW you will eventually click you "AGREE" before finalizing your order upon checkout on the ordering site.
We strongly encourage that you read the terms that you agree upon before checking-out & completing your order.

Your Account (Log-in to read)

Information (no need to log-in to read)

::CLICK BELOW FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKET SYSTEM:: (must log-in)
ozTpHHZ.png

whether I'm part of it or not, I've always admired PSL (and all those companies) who put a lot of effort into the customer care part.
having a sales site without customer support is the worst thing you can run into.
ticket, faq, direct support via social networks, pm on the forums ... the quality of the products is not enough, if you want to excel, the customer comes first and his support is the most important thing

whether I'm part of it or not, I've always admired PSL (and all those companies) who put a lot of effort into the customer care part.
having a sales site without customer support is the worst thing you can run into.
ticket, faq, direct support via social networks, pm on the forums ... the quality of the products is not enough, if you want to excel, the customer comes first and his support is the most important thing
agreed even before becomig a rep this co.drew my attention
customer care #1
navigating the site, ordering process,checkout,shipping to delivery you cant count on PSL

agreed even before becomig a rep this co.drew my attention
customer care #1
navigating the site, ordering process,checkout,shipping to delivery you cant count on PSL
Lol...typo....
You most certainly CAN count on PSL..

Man, it takes forever for PSL TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES AND IT TAKES FOREVER FOR THEM TO SHIP MY ORDER. GOD DAMN

MAN

Still waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-051541(1).png
    Screenshot_20240329-051541(1).png
    80.3 KB · Views: 9
Last time, it was fast. Why so slow this time?
Your payment was updated to received, in the terms and conditions it says we reserve the right to ship your order up to 6 days after payment has been received.
Like I said in all of your half a dozen messages you sent to my inbox. Let the process be the process.

To our very loyal customers, friends, advocates and supporters alike,
It's no secrete that we love all of you here at PSL as so many of you have been with us since the day when we launched our company along with the "vision" we have in our mission statement. You are extended family to us. It's a nurturing business relationship, not just a business partnership.

With this said; We've decide to create an updated PSL FAQ's thread to better serve you with the latest and update information to better assist you rather than reaching out to our REP's awaiting for a response.
HERE you may find quick, fast and most likely reasonable explanation for any questions or concerns that you may have.

Our mission statement: ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!

www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the pharma universe using cutting-edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of its generic contenders. As many others are striving to go to the market in current times, EP has been here for decades and continues to be a pillar, pressing forward with unstoppable momentum...
The price of excellence is "quality & purity" as PSL provides the market with this concept through innovations, in addition the result is dominating by means of excellency!

DARE TO BE GREAT, A SATISFIED CUSTOMER IS THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY OF ALL - Vision
(PSL supervisor)

7lMaMPR.png

FIRST STEP) Log into your account or create an account in order to view the info below (No need to log-in to read policies/see below)
(Please read Information - regarding delivery policy, payment methods, terms and other sensitive information)
ALL INFO POSTED BELOW you will eventually click you "AGREE" before finalizing your order upon checkout on the ordering site.
We strongly encourage that you read the terms that you agree upon before checking-out & completing your order.

Your Account (Log-in to read)

Information (no need to log-in to read)

::CLICK BELOW FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKET SYSTEM:: (must log-in)

I don't get it. I am still relatively new to this whole thing. When I order, I don't expect Amazon Prime. I also plan / purchase 2 or 3 cycles ahead so I'm prepared and preplanned.

You just posted payment information openly three times, then you came back and quoted yourself with the same information. Post payment information one more time and you're getting nuked.
Do I make myself clear?
PSL products are legit and it works. Don't get me wrong. When I was on Euro-Pharm's Test C along with Proviron that I ordered from PSL; I was getting erections whenever I saw a hot chick; especially those fitness ladies with nice butts. My estrogen level was steady, I didn't need AI because I was only dosing 200mg of Test-C once a week, split into two shots. One on Tuesdays and one on Thursdays plus Proviron 25mg twice daily. I wasn't getting that much acne, only a few on my chest. But when I worked out, I felt more heat in my body compared to when I was working out without the Test-C and Proviron. Just fix the SHIPPING SPEED PSL. Thank You.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-113424(1).png
    Screenshot_20240403-113424(1).png
    123.7 KB · Views: 6
PSL products are legit and it works. Don't get me wrong. When I was on Euro-Pharm's Test C along with Proviron that I ordered from PSL; I was getting erections whenever I saw a hot chick; especially those fitness ladies with nice butts. My estrogen level was steady, I didn't need AI because I was only dosing 200mg of Test-C once a week, split into two shots. One on Tuesdays and one on Thursdays plus Proviron 25mg twice daily. I wasn't getting that much acne, only a few on my chest. But when I worked out, I felt more heat in my body compared to when I was working out without the Test-C and Proviron. Just fix the SHIPPING SPEED PSL. Thank You.

Yes, finally shipped. I'm sorry PSL for all the trouble. I'm just an impatient man.

L👀K 1-more 15mL just DROPPED
Bammmmm!!!

Only 59🦅 Birds of Freedom​

Trenbolone Acetate - 75mg/ml, 15ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies - HERE-LOCAL-RIGHT OUTSDIE!​

RGYePSd.gif
11 in all to arrive - 7 dropped with an 8th.. MORE TO COME....

2zhhkPn.gif

JeM2ZTy.png
"Residential shipping ~ Community shipping ~ Regional shipping ~ in your neighborhood products" ~
"Down the road and around the block" "Homegrown and in your vicinity, right in your town shipping",
the fastest shipping services proudly and successfully for almost 2 decades now.

0Lo4jkx.gif

vepjKjs.png

11 NEWLY ADD to the EP line, with 6 dropped LOCALLY with more coming soon, with better pricing & more user friendly dosages.
Introducing Euro Pharmacies 15mL vials

opMHUQo.png

Cks5a0x.png

DKKKAzq.png

L9M2zBf.png

vsk2IsF.png
lmcTl8J.png

vISlyc2.png

Back