• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newer Users and Things I'm Noticing

I find no one does things the way i think is best. Go figure. I got into TRT 25 years ago when it was for people that could no longer make their own or enough T. These days people often use terms like TRT of cruise at what ever dose they want as it sounds nicer than saying i am on a long cycle but may be on real TRT permanently if i damage my own hormone modulating system enough. Which i am fine with. As we have all made less then optimal choices. I just find it funny when people try to justify things to make themselves feel better.

What I see is pretty much the same, they dont know much about training at alllll, their idea of supplements is 6-Star protien from Walmart, and 3 diff PWO powders, and they know even less about the drugs they are using.

The only good thing is that, just like weed, so many people are using PEDs now, I think the old stigmas are dying off, and some the LE attention shifted to other stuff.

What I see is pretty much the same, they dont know much about training at alllll, their idea of supplements is 6-Star protien from Walmart, and 3 diff PWO powders, and they know even less about the drugs they are using.

The only good thing is that, just like weed, so many people are using PEDs now, I think the old stigmas are dying off, and some the LE attention shifted to other stuff.

Lets hope!!! That would be nice!

Pffffff.

Blasting year round is the goal.

Not making gains? Throw in more drugs. Getting side effects from added drugs? Add more drugs to counter those side effects.

Get with the program man.

For real though, this is how it is with 90% of users.

The most common mistake, having a "diet" however bad or good it is, doesn't matter. Drugs are added, progress is made, progress stops.....

The answer - more drugs. Small progress made. Progress stops.

The answer - new drugs. Small progress made. Progress stops.

The answer - more drugs, or, high doses of new drugs because you're "experienced".

I would venture that every one of us has done this or is doing this. It's a common sense approach when you're under the illusion that the drugs are the reason you're gaining muscle.

It really does just go back to diet and training. Training first, diet second (fight me if you disagree). But, that's too easy of a fix..... Right? Gotta be..... It's gotta be the one drug I haven't taken that hasn't made me explode... Right?
I agree with Diet, while certainy being important, being somewhat over weighted in importance in relation to the trinity of diet/training/gear.

I agree with Diet, while certainy being important, being somewhat over weighted in importance in relation to the trinity of diet/training/gear.
Diet is the most important aspect. It's like building a house. The construction workers are the training and steroids, while the building materials are the diet.

Diet is the most important aspect. It's like building a house. The construction workers are the training and steroids, while the building materials are the diet.
While I find this to be an imperfect analogy l do agree with diet being very important... Indeed probably even the most important. Though I often see people claim that diet is a greater influence than training, sleep and gear combined, when that hasn't been my experience at all.

There's the often stated ratio of " 50% diet 50% everything else" which implies that somebody with a perfect diet who sits on his ass all day that only sleeps 3 hours a night will achieve the same gains as somebody with with a perfectly executed routine who sleeps 8 hours with a poor diet..and that's something I've simply never once seen. I've seen plenty of people pay little attention to their diet make gains...though usually slower with eventual plateaus until their diet is eventually fixed. I've never seen anybody add 50 lbs to a compound lift by eating right and not lifting

While I find this to be an imperfect analogy l do agree with diet being very important... Indeed probably even the most important. Though I often see people claim that diet is a greater influence than training, sleep and gear combined, when that hasn't been my experience at all.

There's the often stated ratio of " 50% diet 50% everything else" which implies that somebody with a perfect diet who sits on his ass all day that only sleeps 3 hours a night will achieve the same gains as somebody with with a perfectly executed routine who sleeps 8 hours with a poor diet..and that's something I've simply never once seen. I've seen plenty of people pay little attention to their diet make gains...though usually slower with eventual plateaus until their diet is eventually fixed. I've never seen anybody add 50 lbs to a compound lift by eating right and not lifting
Easier to skimp on diet, sleep and training too when younger and still make gains. Fuck around like that 10 to 15 years down the road and find out how well that works for the add more drugs type.

Obviously, it's ALL important.

How about we dial in our diet, training, steroids and recovery and maximize everything? Better? lol

after looking more in depth of the situation, i think i retract my statement. The kid needs to stop all drug use. He has posted some of his workouts. They are indeed not hardcore at all. You will not grow on anything. So much i can say. I hope that he gets the help he needs however to achieve his goals. Gotta go heavy or go the hell home.

I think I read once that the ratio was 40% training, 40% diet, and 40% recovery.

Pretty sure that was Yogi Berra...

Back