• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbs and fagets

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title reads get involved. Stop begging for sources and or give your opinion that is based on a few months of posting. Learn the trade and if you wont invest months or years doing so buy from shit sorces and dont cry when you get shit gear to save $5 dollas a vial on said shit gear.

Even more so dont trust your gear source cuz he will PM you every fuckin thing you want to hear. Do homeworl faget.... its real simple even for reatards wantin to save $5

Great post! Boards have gotten so bad and pathetic over the years. That’s why ya always have a couple private sources that have better shit that 90% of the sources on the boards to yourself!

This forum delivers.

How else can a person know without self experimenting ? Asking the seniors seems the safest way.
You keep asking newbies to reinvent the wheel, share your knowledge. Help them go further than you. Instead of them wasting half their life finding the correct source.
I understand you went through the same process, does not mean they have to go through the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ask cheapthreads for his source then AVOID that source . REDDIT will give you decent reviews on sources . You could always read the sources forum and read threads as to results and reviews .

Paid reviews everywhere.

Are you down with paki sustanon?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Oh yess. Its amazingly potent and ridiculously cheap.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you down with paki sustanon?

That just reminded me when my gf saw my Bayer Provi it had Urdu (I think) script on it and she read it and said " You know that came from Pakistan " I was like, oh shit you can read that, time to call back home babe. Turns out they are about $1.25 per box. She don't talk to too many people back home. There easy enough to get there but the one dude she has ready to ship was all lined up and then tried to extort her for nudes. I'm sure you know what I said lol

Better not get it from such a source. Since its cheap, comes in cheap packing. Its easier to replicate and make fakes.

That just reminded me when my gf saw my Bayer Provi it had Urdu (I think) script on it and she read it and said " You know that came from Pakistan " I was like, oh shit you can read that, time to call back home babe. Turns out they are about $1.25 per box. She don't talk to too many people back home. There easy enough to get there but the one dude she has ready to ship was all lined up and then tried to extort her for nudes. I'm sure you know what I said lol

YOu had her send nudes I m sure.

Here is what just kills me.....people could care less what they are injecting themselves with, they are just worried about saving a few dollars on a vial....I don't understand!

Another reason to be on TRT. I dont have to beg Dr.B for anything lol.

Im watching this thread..

Guys like Cheap fucked many interwebz users. If you dont do your homework then dont post. Fagets

Cheap seems to be an angry dude with no proof to back up his statements . He was probably that guy everyone sold Mexican brick weed to ( that brown compressed shit with 800 seeds in a bag u need to smoke half to get a buzz ) . I’ve been looking at many of his posts and he’s asking for cheap sources for different things and when people say you get what you pay for he’s like I didn’t mean cheap when you reread his post he did. I hope he has better sense buying cars , radios, electronics . He’s probably that guy that buys $25 worth of $1 lottery tickets and gets angry he only won 3 free tickets. If you want advice ask cheapthreads , see what he says and don’t do it . He’s probably that guy that everyone laughs at behind his back

Lol Ol' cheapthreads. One lovable dumb cunt

Get Shredded!
Cheap seems to be an angry dude with no proof to back up his statements . He was probably that guy everyone sold Mexican brick weed to ( that brown compressed shit with 800 seeds in a bag u need to smoke half to get a buzz ) . I’ve been looking at many of his posts and he’s asking for cheap sources for different things and when people say you get what you pay for he’s like I didn’t mean cheap when you reread his post he did. I hope he has better sense buying cars , radios, electronics . He’s probably that guy that buys $25 worth of $1 lottery tickets and gets angry he only won 3 free tickets. If you want advice ask cheapthreads , see what he says and don’t do it . He’s probably that guy that everyone laughs at behind his back
So that is where I have been going wrong with lottery tickets

One time I bought some dollar scratch off in Geneva Illinois it was something with 5’s . I won $555 that money was gone in a week I bought a lot of weed. I had to go to like 7 different places to cash it. No where had the $ finally a Sullivan’s grocery store cashed it . The guy had to take $ from the safe . ( $599 n up you have to go to a lottery hq )

One time I bought some dollar scratch off in Geneva Illinois it was something with 5’s . I won $555 that money was gone in a week I bought a lot of weed. I had to go to like 7 different places to cash it. No where had the $ finally a Sullivan’s grocery store cashed it . The guy had to take $ from the safe . ( $599 n up you have to go to a lottery hq )

Must been your lucky day then and bet you felt like a king. If I won that I'd bought some gear :)

I was like 22 living in moms basement with no bills besides car insurance on my 89 cavalier

Last year I went on a winning streak on another ticket with 5s . I won $25 cashed it in bought another won $40 , cashed in got another $25 cashed it in got another . At the end of the day I was up like $180 . This was when me and my lady wasn’t working. I bought toilet paper (2 ply) some meat , lunch meat bread , gas for the car and a bag of weed

Back