• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Old Fart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum new to any forum really. It was suggested that I tell a little about myself. Didn’t know the rules I just jumped right in with a TRT question. Anyway 45 year old dad with daughter's that’s still hoping to look intimidating. As I said in my first post the quality of the test I was using went down dramatically. Just hoping to possibly get some knowledge to get the results I’d like to see. I’m 6’1” at the moment about 265 pounds when I should be around 245 pounds. I recently quit all tobacco products which is the reason for some of the weight gain. With that said I have no illusions of competing in anything or replacing my wife of 25 years. Just hoping to feel better and if possible trim the love handles a little. As I said I was taking Test E 250 with great results and would like to find that 30 year old me again. Any and all suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome aboard. You're in good company when it comes to old farts. But 45? I wish. Got you by 12 years. Enjoy it while you can. 👍✌️

Welcome Brother!

Welcome. Sounds like you should do some research and then ask some questions. Good luck in reaching your goals.

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF!
ASF GIF.gif

IML Gear Cream!
On behalf of team psl welcome to the party. We are a big family here so if you ever need anything hit me up.
Puritysourcelabs.ru
169ba4fddaf2c3f9272f8585b0e329e2.jpg

Back