• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new member needing trt advice

IML Gear Cream!
Random but.. does anyone else have a lumpy ass cheek at 💉 sites? If so is there a way to get rid of this or do they just go away on their own?

Bro these doctors don’t know shit when it comes to test. They got no real training it’s only about 10-15 yrs now they started prescribing test , these doctors are probably old in their 60s so TRT they know nothing about. It’s all about money so they act like they know
These TRT docs just put you in the T normal range, they aren't prescribing it to get you muscular and gain muscle. I am on TRT at 160ml per week, I think I met my max with muscle gains. I lift heavy 3-4 days per week and definitely put on some muscle, now any gains are more than likely from all the protein and creatine. My year TRT contract is up in April so I am going to go on my own after. Looking to up dosage to 300-400ml test cyp per week for 3 months then go back to my normal 160ml/week dosage to cruise for 3-4 months then go back to the 300-400ml cycle, rinse and repeat.

These TRT docs just put you in the T normal range, they aren't prescribing it to get you muscular and gain muscle. I am on TRT at 160ml per week, I think I met my max with muscle gains. I lift heavy 3-4 days per week and definitely put on some muscle, now any gains are more than likely from all the protein and creatine. My year TRT contract is up in April so I am going to go on my own after. Looking to up dosage to 300-400ml test cyp per week for 3 months then go back to my normal 160ml/week dosage to cruise for 3-4 months then go back to the 300-400ml cycle, rinse and repeat.
Yeah but it's not just that bro. They consistently refuse to help you with estrogen, Don't listen to your symptom, And act like they know your body better than you. Obviously they're not there to get me big I don't give a fuck about that. But I need them to listen to my simple Reporting when I tell them my nipples are itchy and I have high estrogen. That I need blood work. Instead of them saying no you're fine I won't write you a script. I live in jersey one of the few states where you need a doctor script to get blood work. It's fucking awful. My friend in CT can just walk into quest and get whatever bloodwork he wants.

Yeah but it's not just that bro. They consistently refuse to help you with estrogen, Don't listen to your symptom, And act like they know your body better than you. Obviously they're not there to get me big I don't give a fuck about that. But I need them to listen to my simple Reporting when I tell them my nipples are itchy and I have high estrogen. That I need blood work. Instead of them saying no you're fine I won't write you a script. I live in jersey one of the few states where you need a doctor script to get blood work. It's fucking awful. My friend in CT can just walk into quest and get whatever bloodwork he wants.
I'm in NJ as well, using eHorrmones for TRT. I get bloods 3 times per year, they are the ones who gave me the Anastrozole.

I'm in NJ as well, using eHorrmones for TRT. I get bloods 3 times per year, they are the ones who gave me the Anastrozole.
You gotta give me ur doc then...lol I'm 30 tho, so that's the issue as well I'm sure. But I just found a new guy who's amazing so they do exist. Just frustrating at times.

You gotta give me ur doc then...lol I'm 30 tho, so that's the issue as well I'm sure. But I just found a new guy who's amazing so they do exist. Just frustrating at times.
I'm 47, eHorrmones is an online TRT company, they are good with bloods and dialing in meds but expensive as hell. I know what my ideal T dosage is, so I'm going to go on my own after my year subscription is over. Going to do T cycle at 3-400ml/week for 12 weeks then go back to what my dosage is now for 3-4 months, rinse and repeat.

I'm 47, eHorrmones is an online TRT company, they are good with bloods and dialing in meds but expensive as hell. I know what my ideal T dosage is, so I'm going to go on my own after my year subscription is over. Going to do T cycle at 3-400ml/week for 12 weeks then go back to what my dosage is now for 3-4 months, rinse and repeat.
Sounds perfect for your age bro. Shouldn't even any ill effects whatsoever

When you say you started getting gyno symptoms what exactly were the symptoms? Pull bloods would be my advice to see where you’re at. If you’re not in restricted state you can order bloods yourself without a doc. Ulta labs.com or PrivateMDlabs online. Order the tests and go give blood. As far as your current situation, yeah the Ed and aching joints is from bottom out estrogen. I would get Aromasin instead it acts a bit smoother imo Anastrozole shows up kicking ass taking names. Also if your levels are 600s on 150mgs I’d up to 200mg per week and .5 Anastrozole if bloodwork is not an option.
Hey, checked out ultalabs. Which selection of tests should be ordered? I assume anti aging? But they have so many options

Hey, checked out ultalabs. Which selection of tests should be ordered? I assume anti aging? But they have so many options
Depends what all you want to test for, if you just want to see estrogen and test levels, then the ones I got circled in red. I believe there’s a cheaper Testosterone test that doesn’t show bioavailable test, just total and free which is fine. If you also want to check health markers I believe there’s wellness panels with a bunch of tests in them that save you money compared to buying separately. Will have to look. This is what I tested for last week.

IMG_2962.jpeg

This is a good one if you want to check health markers. Not a complete panel, but checks blood count, liver, kidneys, thyroid, iron levels, lipids (good&bad cholesterol) Could add specific tests to it, like Testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, shbg etc.

IMG_2963.jpegIMG_2964.jpeg

Get Shredded!
I really really appreciate that.

Currently in running 200mg of test a week thought a TRT clinic and in January, I'm increasing to a blast cycle

500 my test c
500mg primo
.25 anavar daily

I do have a TRT Dr who u am going to talk to, but I'm trying to find a plan b to f they are not willing to monitor my health while blasting.

Back