• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Never Receive My UncleZ Package, Waited Three Months For Nothing

IML Gear Cream!
@austintt

So after our further discussion through DM, you understand where this stands, is that correct. We appreciate you willingness to give us a run. Sometimes in this industry the powers to be work against us and it is no ones fault. I am sorry that you went through this but these things do happen. My self, i never had a problem ordering from any source until the last few ears. Customs has for some reason started to target certain zips and again, it is all part of the industry. Let me know if I can be of any additional service to you.

Good Luck!

So much typing for no reason. Order domestic bro. Always seizure risk. I didn't bother reading the text walls of if they offered you reimbursement but these things happen.

Yeah, the OP did reach out to me. We spoke about it. I did reach out to Uncle Z and unfortunately it was reshipped and seized again and they won’t resend due to terms and conditions being reached. I’ve definitely had a few seizures over the year’s but never back to back. This case is very rare.

Yeah, the OP did reach out to me. We spoke about it. I did reach out to Uncle Z and unfortunately it was reshipped and seized again and they won’t resend due to terms and conditions being reached. I’ve definitely had a few seizures over the year’s but never back to back. This case is very rare.
Yep par for the course for international these days. OP would have better luck ordering domestic.

Having 2 packs seized back to back sucks but it is what it is.

Back