• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My crazy ex but funny story

Gene_Lifts

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So some people know I've been going through an ugly divorce but I've been kind of worried because she told me she threw away all my gear and then I found out the police got some of it when I was arrested one night well she did throw some stuff away that was not a lie but it was some stuff I was never going to use so it's not a loss but the shit she turned over to the police was my prescription testosterone and my prescription deca I had Scripts so the police gave me my meds back she would have been smart she would have turned in this shit she threw away

Sucks with the divorce but god damn woman are stupid
Well you know they pulled me into an office and talk to me about it I had scripts and everything I was like what the fuck I was like is this all you got and they said yeah this is what she gave us and I do know for a fact that was it I started laughing so hard what a fucking idiot I love it

Fuckin morons and bitches dude!! As of last Monday, I'm finally divorced as well

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Sorry you are going through a shitty divorce that isn't amicable. I would have loved to see the looks on the cops faces when you whipped out your get of jail free card.

Sorry you are going through a shitty divorce that isn't amicable. I would have loved to see the looks on the cops faces when you whipped out your get of jail free card.
Well what's funny she did tell them I was on steroids they got a statement and asked her if she knew what I was on she sent them a copy of my script I could do nothing but laugh

Well what's funny she did tell them I was on steroids they got a statement and asked her if she knew what I was on she sent them a copy of my script I could do nothing but laugh
I can only hope that if my marriage goes sideways my wife takes a page out of your ex wife's page and reports me for my TRT prescription...This has all the makings of one hell of a stand-up bit lol

My wife is well aware of my TRT script and routine and supports it. When I recently tried to discuss my desire to try out some additional compounds she was hearing none of it. I tried to explain to her that it is important for her to know what it is I'm doing or contemplating doing in case god forbid I had some kind of medical emergency...her response was "I don't want to know about you doing illegal things...that would make me an accomplice"... I looked at her and said what the hell happened to you, you are no angel...did you forget what I (we) was like from like the age of 28-38....I'm not taking about obtaining copious amounts of coke here. I'm taking about personal use medical grade supplements for working out and bodybuilding...anyway she doesn't want to know... so now she wont! I also told her if you don;t want to support my bodybuilding then you wont be able to enjoy this body once its chiseled like a Greek god....I got a good eye roll for that one. She is one feisty Latina.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn bro, like you said, glad didn't turn in the stuff she threw away. I doubt police would have done anything but you never know and you don't want that used against you in any divorce proceedings.

^^^^^ Oh hey, I've got an ad in my previous post.
Sarcastic Oc GIF

Back