• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

mother in law over the top inappropriate

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
Ok, so I'm relaxing watching TV the other morning while the wifey is out food shopping. My mom in law comes over to see how I'm doing after my stay in the hospital. We chat for a little while.
She asks if she could do anything to me to make me feel better.
I'm thinking to myself... "did I hear that right, "do anything to me" shouldn't that been "for me".. so I play it off because maybe I did just hear it wrong..

So I tell her that I just made a pot of coffee and she could get me a cup if she didn't mind.

"Certainly" she tells me as she heads off to the kitchen. From the kitchen, I can hear her open the cabinet, grab the mug and place it on the table.
She asks"how do you take it"
I reply "just a little milk"

Well a few minutes go by and still no mother in law with the coffee.

So I stand up and walk to the kitchen to see this..

attachment.php

I was floored at her inappropriate behavior.

Attachments

• 9-320x240.jpg
    9-320x240.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 200
It's awful strange how you remodel your kitchen every time someone new is in your kitchen.
It's only inappropriate if she's on Tbol. It makes the milk taste funny.

It's awful strange how you remodel your kitchen every time someone new is in your kitchen.
It's only inappropriate if she's on Tbol. It makes the milk taste funny.

I renovate very quickly.. I also get married to a new lady about once a week.... lol

Last edited:
The best part of getting milk fresh from the tit is the hgh value.

I'm sure there's a few guys on here that aren't watching their prolactin that could give you some milk.

Tried breast milk off the tit before. It was actually really sweet.

Back