• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Micro dose to lower H&H

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

I had my routine labs done with my trt doc. everything came out good. The only red flags were my H&H a tad high. Dr was not overly concerned and informed me to do the usual dontate blood. He also suggested switching to everyday injections which would help lower my h&h. I was wondering if anyone has done this before to lower their H&H?

He also lowered my dose from 160 to 140 a week. At 160mg a week, three days after my last injection puts me in the mid 900ng/dl range for total and free T at 220ng/dl. I‘m thinking I will get labs in three months to see where I’m at.

I would think lowering my dose would also help my H&H levels, however also worried my testosterone levels being too low.. Hopefully it will keep me in the 800’s with the new dose. What do you guys think?

I pin everyday on TRT and on cycle. My test levels and E2 are always stable but I don’t feel it’s ever helped my hemoglobin and hemocrit that much. I just donate. But also right now I’m on 750mg of sust and no AI needed

I would just go get an oil change.

We're you hydrated before you had the labs pulled? Hydration is the number one thing that can throw off those values.

I don't mean having a glass of water either. Get a half gallon to a gallon of water in and then retest.

EOD injections helped for me.
The other interesting thing I've been reading is that Esters might matter for Hematocrit. Basically, there is some evidence that suggests that Enanthate can help with hematocrit as compared to Cypionate or Propionate. The evidence was even more noticeable for those 50 and older. I am actually going to switch to Enanthate soon myself and see.

We're you hydrated before you had the labs pulled? Hydration is the number one thing that can throw off those values.

I don't mean having a glass of water either. Get a half gallon to a gallon of water in and then retest.
I guess not the way you describe probably not hydrated enough. Would this be something I do the morning of my labs?

EOD injections helped for me.
The other interesting thing I've been reading is that Esters might matter for Hematocrit. Basically, there is some evidence that suggests that Enanthate can help with hematocrit as compared to Cypionate or Propionate. The evidence was even more noticeable for those 50 and older. I am actually going to switch to Enanthate soon myself and see.
Interesting thanks for sharing.

I guess not the way you describe probably not hydrated enough. Would this be something I do the morning of my labs?
I mean you really should be properly hydrated everyday...

But at a minimum get a gallon in the day before and and a half gallon prior to the actually blood draw.

You have to hydrate the day before. But if your dehydrated on test anyway, you are going to cause health problems very quickly

Back