• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mental health

Yeah I don’t know. Undisputed Fact seems kinda strong for me. Apparently I’m in the minority on this one but I think roid rage is kind of blown out of proportion and a lot of guys just use it as an excuse to run around and act like an ass. They get mad over something small and automatically want to blame the roids. I’m sure there are exceptions here and there but imo it’s more of a placebo effect caused by what everyone hears and reads about steroids and all their negative side effects.
Yeah it’s not an undisputed fact. Roid rage is nonsense started by propagandists who wanted steroids to be criminalized.

The term "mental health" has taken on a whole new meaning encompassing nonsense things. A mental health day? What the f is that? There are people with true issues and I REALLY sympathize with them and hope they get help, but be wary of people spouting my mental health every 5 minutes on normal every day things.

We all have issues, deal with them.

PED's are a nice blame for a lot of assholes who want to justify their behavior. "It was the tren man." You're a douche anyway. Just more when on tren.

The term "mental health" has taken on a whole new meaning encompassing nonsense things. A mental health day? What the f is that? There are people with true issues and I REALLY sympathize with them and hope they get help, but be wary of people spouting my mental health every 5 minutes on normal every day things.

We all have issues, deal with them.

PED's are a nice blame for a lot of assholes who want to justify their behavior. "It was the tren man." You're a douche anyway. Just more when on tren.
You know what’s funny. I’ve been in and out of the nut house since I was like 12 for real fucking issues. Other than here I don’t tell anyone because it’s fucking embarrassing. Why people would WANT to say they have a mental disorder when they really don’t is beyond me. I guess they think it’s cool or like @Meetketchup said they use it as an excuse for whatever. Trust me though if they really did have a disorder they wouldn’t be running around telling everyone about it. Fucking scumbags. 🖕💦🍆🖕

You know what’s funny. I’ve been in and out of the nut house since I was like 12 for real fucking issues. Other than here I don’t tell anyone because it’s fucking embarrassing. Why people would WANT to say they have a mental disorder when they really don’t is beyond me. I guess they think it’s cool or like @Meetketchup said they use it as an excuse for whatever. Trust me though if they really did have a disorder they wouldn’t be running around telling everyone about it. Fucking scumbags. 🖕💦🍆🖕
It’s the victim Olympics and everyone wants to feel unique and special and part of some protected class. Used to we celebrated and prided ourselves on being strong minded, independent, and resilient. Now sticks and stones is offensive and “ableist” and toxic

Mental health turned into emotion poblems. Everyone’s a pussy these days and yes I’m an asshole on and off aas lol
Well I wouldn’t say everyone is a pussy. There are people out there that are truly fucked up and sometimes people do need help dealing with their emotions because of some seriously fucked up shit. Rape, sexual assault, child molestation, real PTSD. The list goes on. I totally get what you’re driving at though. All I’m saying is try not to judge until you get the whole story. Walking in someone else’s shoes isn’t always as easy as bone might think. Just sucks that scumbags see an easy opportunity and they use that excuse to get SSI or whatever. People = Shit.

Hormone changes can be a rollercoaster. When I started, my emotions were all over. I don't know your particular problem, but I had pica disorder (What Is Pica Disorder? - Restore Mental Health | Inpatient & Outpatient Treatment), and it was tough for me. It's different for everyone, but it tends to level out. Maybe try channeling that energy into workouts or find a positive outlet. And hey, reaching out for support is a solid move. You got this!

Well I wouldn’t say everyone is a pussy. There are people out there that are truly fucked up and sometimes people do need help dealing with their emotions because of some seriously fucked up shit. Rape, sexual assault, child molestation, real PTSD. The list goes on. I totally get what you’re driving at though. All I’m saying is try not to judge until you get the whole story. Walking in someone else’s shoes isn’t always as easy as bone might think. Just sucks that scumbags see an easy opportunity and they use that excuse to get SSI or whatever. People = Shit.
For sure. I have never had anything close to a mental health problem when I was sober. However, years of messing with drugs that affect dopamine, seratonin and other stuff like that have put me in certain periods where I had brain chemistry issues and that’s a real fucking thing. And it sucks. Terribly.

Fortunately I am sober these days so about the worst mental health issues I have these days are some mild seasonal depression from too many gray and rainy days in winter. But real mental issues exist and brain chemistry is vitally important.

Back