• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Men's Tights/Spandex/Leggings...

In all seriousness, Ronnie Coleman rocks thought all the time when he's doing legs or back, then again, he's 280lb ripped so I doubt anyone would hate on him.

I think it really depends on the gym you go to.

At the end of the day I hate everyone in my gym. I'm not there to talk, not there to make friends, I'm not there to creepily stare, I'm there to get fucking huge. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, at all.

I would rock those, then again I have no shame.

I bet they have an amazing amount of support and would make squating and deadlifting feel awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, Ronnie Coleman rocks thought all the time when he's doing legs or back, then again, he's 280lb ripped so I doubt anyone would hate on him.

I think it really depends on the gym you go to.

At the end of the day I hate everyone in my gym. I'm not there to talk, not there to make friends, I'm not there to creepily stare, I'm there to get fucking huge. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, at all.

I would rock those, then again I have no shame.

I bet they have an amazing amount of support and would make squating and deadlifting feel awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on. I go to a gym in south florida. Half the people are on juice, half look like they are straight out of a Lulu Lemon catalogue, al the women wear graffiti/superhero/see through tights and bras/stripper outfits... I make no friends in the gym bc nobody even trains squats or deads. Im there to make gains and having shame? No thanks Jeff….

Thanks for the good advice and not calling me gay or feminine…

And dudes that wear them don't look out of the ordinary.

Also, I train at 6:30 AM and don't GAF who fcvking sees me

got a couple big guys who wear tights at our gym but I aint telling those big sob's not to. I prefer tight underwear/compression shorts with loose shorts over top.

I say as long as you are comfortable you should wear whatever you want. If you are actually squatting in the rack that's half the battle, if you're curling than that's gay.

Back