• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MAX’s FOOD SPECIAL OFF THE DECK!!

Get Shredded!
They sound heavenly Max! I haven't seen red meat in any of the local markets in about a week

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
Wow really? I’ve gotten lots of red meat lately. I picked up 8 pounds of 85/15 ground beef the other day for 3.77 a lb

Max you make some goddamn good lookin meals my friend shit got me droolin while im at work lol

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Max you make some goddamn good lookin meals my friend shit got me droolin while im at work lol

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Appreciate it! Red meat is definitely hard to find, luckily I am a meat hoarder and have 2 large freezers. Even Walmart has raised prices on all the meats. They should give it to us! Lol. Kidding. I think gas is like $1 though! It should be 25 cents because no one is even driving!

Max

Appreciate it! Red meat is definitely hard to find, luckily I am a meat hoarder and have 2 large freezers. Even Walmart has raised prices on all the meats. They should give it to us! Lol. Kidding. I think gas is like $1 though! It should be 25 cents because no one is even driving!

Max
i have two fridges with freezers and a large deep freezer. With six kids this is a must! When meat is on sale, for instance chicken breast for 1.57 and London broil for 2.77 I buy 20-40 pounds and separate into freezer bags and freeze. Saves me tons of money

Baked me some fresh sourdough with my own homemade sourdough starter

Attachments

• E63020D6-2CF0-42C0-99F6-CD8C19A10DE6.jpeg
    E63020D6-2CF0-42C0-99F6-CD8C19A10DE6.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 33
i have two fridges with freezers and a large deep freezer. With six kids this is a must! When meat is on sale, for instance chicken breast for 1.57 and London broil for 2.77 I buy 20-40 pounds and separate into freezer bags and freeze. Saves me tons of money

Hells Yeah! Buy in Bulk. I wish they had venison, elk, and antelope for sale!

Max

Whipped up these chicken empanadas with homemade dough too

Attachments

• 9F60882F-36AD-4ABB-AFD4-DE8F64C0B987.jpeg
    9F60882F-36AD-4ABB-AFD4-DE8F64C0B987.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 35
Not off the deck but, quantity over quality....in this case! LolAdjustments.jpg
Max

IML Gear Cream!
Are you fuckin retired or what bro, how do you have all this time to make this delicious food everyday lol

Are you fuckin retired or what bro, how do you have all this time to make this delicious food everyday lol

No. Big Family. Mom was a chef growing up so, I basically grew up in kitchens. Just a passion but, it would be nice to somehow make a business of it.

Max

Chinese Tonight
8bf72a5fbbec62c948cf696bef5a25c7.plist

Max

Max’s Breakfast OFF THE DECK!
da7a0d68075c62334222fe9b83041e26.mov

Max

I have a particular passion for cooking and eating Asian food. Specifically....Thai. Due in part to the fact that my wife begs me to make curry on a near weekly basis.
The start of a good curry is a good curry paste. I made this Panang curry paste from scratch. For ease of making it you can use a blender or food processor, but you really do get the best flavor by using a pestle and mortar. It takes longer, but I make a lot as it will store in the fridge for a very long time. Something about pounding this paste as opposed to blending really does just marry the flavors better. If you really don’t have the time or access to ingredients to make tour own...Mae Ploy brand curry paste can be found at any Asian market and is a close second to homemade.
The next step in a good Thai curry is the coconut milk. You need a good, full fat coconut milk or even coconut cream.
You’re going to start the fish by cooking your coconut milk and a couple tbl of your paste over medium high heat and you want to continue to cook until the fat separates from the coconut milk. You can always tell when a curry has been done right by the little flecks of coconut oil floating on the surface. Next you’ll stir fry your meat of choice, pork is most common for Panang curry but I’ve used beef as well as chicken like in this photo. Toss in veggies of choice. I used carrots, bell peppers, green onions, and asparagus.
Thai food is all about the combo of spicy, sour, heat, and sweet. And here’s where your seasoning comes in. You’ll be using fish sauce, palm sugar, and lime juice. I like to do an equal amount of each as I feel that the dish is best when balanced, but if you like more or less sour, more or less sweet, adjust to your taste. And make sure you use a reputable fish sauce. Red boat is the best by far as it has only two ingredients and very high nitrogen content which is where fish sauce derives it’s intense umami flavor. Tiparos is a close second for me. A lot of Thai chefs also swear by three crabs and squid brand. Choose one that suits you.
Simmer till done and serve with Thai jasmine rice. Top with a little cilantro and scallion for garnish and you can serve with additional lime wedges, fish sauce, and Thai chili sauce to season at the table

Attachments

• 7988538B-7E31-4D26-B412-168B9FF075C6.jpeg
    7988538B-7E31-4D26-B412-168B9FF075C6.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 41
Sourdough banana bread!

Attachments

• D01EBBF0-4C5D-4B02-90C6-50CAD8A3B615.jpeg
    D01EBBF0-4C5D-4B02-90C6-50CAD8A3B615.jpeg
    608.1 KB · Views: 41
I have a particular passion for cooking and eating Asian food. Specifically....Thai. Due in part to the fact that my wife begs me to make curry on a near weekly basis.
The start of a good curry is a good curry paste. I made this Panang curry paste from scratch. For ease of making it you can use a blender or food processor, but you really do get the best flavor by using a pestle and mortar. It takes longer, but I make a lot as it will store in the fridge for a very long time. Something about pounding this paste as opposed to blending really does just marry the flavors better. If you really don’t have the time or access to ingredients to make tour own...Mae Ploy brand curry paste can be found at any Asian market and is a close second to homemade.
The next step in a good Thai curry is the coconut milk. You need a good, full fat coconut milk or even coconut cream.
You’re going to start the fish by cooking your coconut milk and a couple tbl of your paste over medium high heat and you want to continue to cook until the fat separates from the coconut milk. You can always tell when a curry has been done right by the little flecks of coconut oil floating on the surface. Next you’ll stir fry your meat of choice, pork is most common for Panang curry but I’ve used beef as well as chicken like in this photo. Toss in veggies of choice. I used carrots, bell peppers, green onions, and asparagus.
Thai food is all about the combo of spicy, sour, heat, and sweet. And here’s where your seasoning comes in. You’ll be using fish sauce, palm sugar, and lime juice. I like to do an equal amount of each as I feel that the dish is best when balanced, but if you like more or less sour, more or less sweet, adjust to your taste. And make sure you use a reputable fish sauce. Red boat is the best by far as it has only two ingredients and very high nitrogen content which is where fish sauce derives it’s intense umami flavor. Tiparos is a close second for me. A lot of Thai chefs also swear by three crabs and squid brand. Choose one that suits you.
Simmer till done and serve with Thai jasmine rice. Top with a little cilantro and scallion for garnish and you can serve with additional lime wedges, fish sauce, and Thai chili sauce to season at the table

Love this dish! Curry is so versatile in that they have so many flavors.

Max

Little Brothers Birthday!
e0389443f06e19cf5b455964b4e56b6d.jpg

Max

Get Shredded!
Chile Rellenos!!
ebe1f0787baf074f2611480ccf487156.plist

85d3f72381513f42214819f8a6361dc9.plist

Max

9fb54c9e200f461f14d27709800175f9.jpg

Moroccan chicken with charred cauliflower lemon salad with roasted potatoes and Greek yogurt

Max

I made quiche over rocket arugula and dandelion greens. I haven't had quiche in years !
27ea8dead20a70fda9754b8ac8ee78e0.plist

Max

Made some bbq brisket dry rubbed! IMG_8159.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_8157.jpg
Max

How did I miss this gem. This shit looks amazingly delicious bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ! I’m always cooking!

Max

DID SOMEONE SAY, TACO TUESDAY!??Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Max

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Max

dee2b87146f793efaccb242fe3b2cfe1.jpg

Grilled Tropical Chicken, Potatoes, Vegg, and Greek Yogurt.

max

Best thread on ASF...

Max, have you tried pineapple fish tacos? Seems right up your alley with some red onion you’ll be in heaven. Please keep this thread alive! My pic pales in comparison but this is mahi mahi with a brown sugar glaze.

Attachments

• 5CBFE02F-9A13-4D97-8208-DA16A8994C8F.jpeg
    5CBFE02F-9A13-4D97-8208-DA16A8994C8F.jpeg
    931.7 KB · Views: 46
Back