• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Masteron revisited, Kurt Havens

JackedCarpenter33

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

A few months ago I asked Kurt via his livestream with Big Paul to clarify his statement that “Masteron doesn’t build muscle” or essentially he was saying there is 0 scientific evidence on paper that it does. Here’s his updated opinion.

Kurt is accurate: There is no scientific evidence in animals or humans that Drostanolone is anabolic. However, the absence of evidence is not evidence.

I'm in the John Jewett camp. I've been using masteron on myself and clients for well over a decade, also speaking with many IFBB Pro's and coaches...one pattern we often see is that when primo is replaced by masteron or vice versa, there are little to insignificant differences in body composition and/or strength. Also, mast "tends" to be a little easier on bloods as a whole. Primo of course is superior in estrogen reduction as it blocks estrogen, while masteron does not.

Recent trends are leaning to more masteron use especially in the off-season along with test and a 2nd compound such as EQ or Deca.

People should try both primo and mast. See what works for you. Like anything you may respond differently to both compounds.

People should try both primo and mast. See what works for you. Like anything you may respond differently to both compounds.
I’ve had great success using Masteron as a secondary anabolic, all while keeps my health markers acceptable.

It also says right in the package insert of every steroid, (or used to, when I got stuff from a US pharmacy) “Does not improve athletic performance.”
Anyone buying into that?
OK government WADA, what’s all the fuss about then?
Sort of like cannabis is Schedule 1 aka “no medical use”, but that same regulating body approves a pharma version of cannabis. Hmmmmmm…..

I don’t use masteron to build muscle; only to preserve it.

1,000s delusional bodybuilders using masteron but leave it to the “science” to prove them wrong, Coach Fauci.

I`m running 250 sust, 400 mast e weekly and monday will add in 100mg/daily of oral primo ace spread over 3 doses. I`m hoping for a bump up in fat loss, currently at 10%, and more definition.

Back