• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for a good source for 50mg Test Cyp

goingstrong74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recommend me a source for 50mg Test Cyp, thank you all.

also how do switch back to mobile forum . Full forum site is a pain in the butt using iPhone 6s

Why don’t you just buy 200 or 250 cyp and only draw up only a quarter ml

Why do you want a source for 50 mg test?? Are you a woman?

I would think your best option would be to add some sterile oil to test c 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add sterile oil to normal test to reach desired concentration. I turn 250 into 100 for my fiancee, and she only uses .1cc twice a week

It’s for my wife . She pins 10mg Test cyp 2x week. She wants to have more for back up.

This IS the Fem Chem section.....

On my tapatalk I only see the titles.. I didnt check the rest.. But that is why i asked. I figured it had to be a woman.

On my tapatalk I only see the titles.. I didnt check the rest.. But that is why i asked. I figured it had to be a woman.

HAHAH looks like I said titties...:eek:

Purchase luer lock slin pins and you can just draw less units to meet your desired dose regardless of the gears concentration. Slins make that accurate and easy.

IML Gear Cream!
Purchase luer lock slin pins and you can just draw less units to meet your desired dose regardless of the gears concentration. Slins make that accurate and easy.

This, get a 1/2cc 30g insulin syringe and dose at 5 units for 200mg cyp

Back