• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

liquidmuscle1 and bostonpaul

And it's about to get intense...get it jaja...

LM1/BP your rebuttal?
This shit was solved 10 pages ago

Isn't hidemyass.com a popular proxy server? Doesn't seem like it would mean much if multiple people traced back there.
That was the answer for back when IPs were tracked. Besides, what's true now is what heavy mentioned:

IP's are disabled on this site. Don't worry about it brother.

Case closed.

Bro
First I apologized to basskiller a long time ago.

second I never called him out. I "fell" for a phony news story that he got busted which would have been huge news. I should have checked the source very carefully before posting the story but ive never fell for this sort of thing before and didnt realize it was his old partner making up bull shit. I am not the only one that fell for it
As soon as I realized what was going on I apologized both publicly and privately. So I didnt expect for him to turn around and also post something irresponcible

BP and I had the same hma link because he was repping for me at first and I simply asked him to do it. No big mystery

How many reps here have sponsor banners in their signature? Does that mean these rep and sources are the same person?

It really a question that should not be discussed in the op[en. LM1 is a source and any discussion as to LM1 identity on the open board is reckless at best.
Im sure no one was thinking this way when posting. But if you think about it now its easy to see my point.

Discussing the true identity of a source or why a source and another memeber use the same brand software is not something you post on an open board where LE can read and start trying to put their own puzzle together/.

I could explain everything 100% to you or heavy or anyone else but am I really expected to let everyone know where I live where bp lives why this why that?
This is crazy!

Please Bros, LM1 is honest in their dealings with all members here and that is all you need to be concerned with.

And Im speaking to everyone Bro..not just you. My identity is not up for discussion any more tha any other sponsor and im totally suprized I even have to say any of this.

LM1 is a reliable, honest source. bp helped me out a lot at the start. As you notice he doesnt post too much anymore because his job is done.
Now because of this thread he is worried sick and its really not right. He has done nothing wrong to anyone. Ive asked him not to respond to this. I have a business to run and cant be wasting time with gossup threads.

Again Basskiller is an upstanding member of the comunity and LM1 will prop him anytime any place. We apologized as we should have and thats between us and it should have been over.
I dont know why weks later this thread was started but Im not going to argue with him over it. I hope now we are even and we can both move on

LM1

Not to bring up old matters but YOU were the one basically calling out basskiller in the first place. So he wasnt putting your rep "In danger", you were putting his reputation in danger by spreading rumors. And you bumped this old ass thread for no reason.

Basskiller also never saw your ip, heavy was the one who said you both had the same IP address. Basskiller just said it was odd you both used the same hidemyass link

Isn't hidemyass.com a popular proxy server? Doesn't seem like it would mean much if multiple people traced back there.

Bro,
if your interested pm me ill explain it to you.

Its a general server located in different places. Many people in this business use the same "general server ip" for security reasons. In other words...some countries are better than others for our like purposes. 100 people can use the same ip and not one of us is actually there....that is the beauty of it.

If it is traced its traced to a machine on the other side of the planet or one right down the street whatever you choose.
But it is just that, a server (remote) in a building (remote) in bps case thousands of miles away from where he really is. Its one on the best of its type and I suggest everyone should use it of something like it. So far..all ip testers can tell you is that hma users are using "something" but their not sure what.

Now please Bros, we love the members here. This is one of the best boards around. Most of the emembers are intelligent and resonable. aDMINISTRATION IS GREAT.

But please be more careful when talking about a source. Afteral it is better for members to keep us all safe right?

Thanks

LM1

Me too lol...doing 100mg prop eod + 150mg ultradex eod + proviron and var

I though Basskiller and I were cool but I guess not if he is putting my rep in danger like this
Unless he did this before I had the chance to convince him I made an honest mistake about that other thing

There is a perfectly good reason why we occasionally use the same ip addy...but im not putting any more my personal security info on the open board

also I didnt realize how old the thread was but it should be deleted imo. I am a source here and it doesnt seem right talking about ip addies on the open board

thats really none of bk business imo.
How about go fuck yourself..
Cause we were cool right up until your post

This thread is very old.. The reason I fucking even asked the question is because both of you copy and pasted that false story about me like a bunch of dumbasses thinking you got some sort of scoop.
Then i saw that both of you have the same fucking affiliate link to hidemyass.. So why in the hell wouldn't I think your the same.. I didn't ask for any info other than if you are the same person..

There is no security issue you damn idiot! And if there is.. Thats in your court.. You both have the same damn affiliate link.. If i can see this.. don't you think others can see it also??? So who is compromising who? Who is putting whom in danger?

Get your shit straight!

And you made it my business when you and your friend started spreading false rumors about me..

I appologise for the cursing.. it was uncalled for.. I just thought this was all behind us

No need to apologize for cursing. This the pit, we don't mind it in here.

Last edited:
Colochine can we close/delete this shit already? This thing keeps getting bumped and there's nothing here.

If basskiller, Bostonpaul, and liquidmuscle1 all agree and post 1 tranny picture I will close/delete this thread.

That's reasonable. Tranny photo trading is the time-honored means of burying the hatchet. It's the modern day peace pipe. In fact, just think of tranny penises as peace pipes.

Your price is high, but it better be a deletion then brother!

Back