• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Legit HGH

shq87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can some one help me :( ? I am looking for a legit source to by hgh. Don't want chinese scamers to take my money and send my Mike changs red water instead. Please reply or PM me if you have tried it from a legit source. Thank you

Any of buy riptropin stuff

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Mike chang :roflmao:
I hate that dude

Btw listen to Sheri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with buy rips. Skeptical on the "Riptropin" stuff but I know they have pharma stuff. Fingers crossed on my Rips….

^skeptical? Lab tests don't lie....look in the subforum there's at least 4 on the riptropins and 1 from today even that scored in the 40's

^skeptical? Lab tests don't lie....look in the subforum there's at least 4 on the riptropins and 1 from today even that scored in the 40's

Word to that. I am happy with the product, I guess its just the nature of HGH (can't tell if its working unless bloods?)...

buy riptropin has a perfect track record so far...I love em

By now i have heard so many good things about rip and i am convinced it is the best out there for the money but its hard to get. Bush is out of stock and i cant find any one else on here that carriers it.

did he have any other gh because I don't think any of it has tested badly

I will check with him, but i doubt he has anything at the moment, otherwise he would have mentioned it.

- - - Updated - - -

I will check with him, but i doubt he has anything at the moment, otherwise he would have mentioned it.

I think they have a patience discount on out of stock rips though, no? It's only supposed to be maybe a 2 week wait anyways if I had read correctly before. Look it up or email buy riptropin. I'm probably going to jump on board with that discount and their GH since I got injured and need all the help I can get :)

Buyrips is the real deal. I intended on getting serum when I do bloodwork in 2 weeks. Don't think it is necessary as I am getting numbness in fingers @ 20iu/week. Hate to waste 2 days worth to confirm what I already know. Looking forward to the next 6 months!

Buyrips is the real deal. I intended on getting serum when I do bloodwork in 2 weeks. Don't think it is necessary as I am getting numbness in fingers @ 20iu/week. Hate to waste 2 days worth to confirm what I already know. Looking forward to the next 6 months!

Im taking 4iu per day, 20 iu per week, and I'm not noticing numbness except for in one scenario. I Walk to work about 4-5 blocks and my hands cramp and get pain by the time i get to work holding my bag/computer. Cant remember this ever happening before…. Ever. Wonder if thats the HGH ache/numbness people speak of. Its more of an ache than a numbness tho. I have to constantly switch hands lol :eek:

lol! i guess i would have to jerk off and find out if my wrist and hands cramp.

I think they have a patience discount on out of stock rips though, no? It's only supposed to be maybe a 2 week wait anyways if I had read correctly before. Look it up or email buy riptropin. I'm probably going to jump on board with that discount and their GH since I got injured and need all the help I can get :)

from what i understand you send him an email with prepay in subject and he hooks it up

Back