• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Kitchen accessories

pumphigh

Not a user.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I was reading old threads in this forum and saw someone mention rice cooker.

Can you share what else do you use to make your cooking as easy as possible and reduce the time you spend in kitchen as much as possible?

For example a great blender that's easy to clean..

Thanks & regards.

Not really a kitchen gadget or anything ground breaking but I’d be fucked without my grill. Cooking a large amount of various meats at one time with different seasonings is difficult with an oven. Plus, grilled meat and vegetables just tasted better IMO.

Thanks everyone 😁

What about quality food containers or mini fridges only for storing prepped food? As I don't have enough place in my fridge for prepped food I was thinking about buying a seperate fridge only for that.

Thanks everyone 😁

What about quality food containers or mini fridges only for storing prepped food? As I don't have enough place in my fridge for prepped food I was thinking about buying a seperate fridge only for that.
I have half fridge for preped meals but my fridge is kinda small as for container I got a pack from Sam's club that just normal plastic container but I have a few container from my local dollar tree

Rice cooker
Air fryer
Blender

Back