• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

just progress and my story

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on a 22 week cycle
Week 1-8 tren e 300mg
Week1-11 test p 1000mg
Week 1-12 npp 300mg
Week 8-22 test e 600mg
Week 12-22mast p 300mg

Yeah well... Fuck....

Dude thought he was cujo 👀😅
LMAO! Only 3 problems. Tren is always ace year round and never at this 300mg bullshit. 2100mg and water suspension at 700mg on and off when I run out of injection spots lol. Also my hairline is bulletproof and 260-270 with abs. Eventually want to get 250 completely gutted like Swiper was.

no history in the family
Did you ever do bloodwork or ECG, stress test, EKG?

I don't think you've done bloodwork even at that age? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Did you ever do bloodwork or ECG, stress test, EKG?

I don't think you've done bloodwork even at that age? Correct me if I'm wrong...
Right. So at 25 I hit the ER with symptoms and no health insurance. In my head when I was released I was healthy just had over did it with AAS/etc. I ignored going back for the follow up took the aspirin changed my excessive red meat/pork diet and stopped doing all AAS 🙃 About 2 years after I started noticing these hard lumps pop up all over my body; another thing to ignore. I never went to a doctor for anything so after having insurance for a year I dropped it because "I'd save money" 😅 Well moving forward I stayed active worked out etc. but not to the extreme I used to. I had a split in careers that got me down 2 paths at one time and working out stayed on the back burner like my overall health. When I turned 29 my dad started having COPD issues and other pulmonary things I helped with him until he passed away just a few months back. During that process I had decided to get to a doctor and get checked out. Got insurance again after years without it amd visited a doctor for the first time in 7 years!

I thought about this forum the other day after getting prescribed t and was like " I wonder if my old stuff is there still"

Right. So at 25 I hit the ER with symptoms and no health insurance. In my head when I was released I was healthy just had over did it with AAS/etc. I ignored going back for the follow up took the aspirin changed my excessive red meat/pork diet and stopped doing all AAS 🙃 About 2 years after I started noticing these hard lumps pop up all over my body; another thing to ignore. I never went to a doctor for anything so after having insurance for a year I dropped it because "I'd save money" 😅 Well moving forward I stayed active worked out etc. but not to the extreme I used to. I had a split in careers that got me down 2 paths at one time and working out stayed on the back burner like my overall health. When I turned 29 my dad started having COPD issues and other pulmonary things I helped with him until he passed away just a few months back. During that process I had decided to get to a doctor and get checked out. Got insurance again after years without it amd visited a doctor for the first time in 7 years!

I thought about this forum the other day after getting prescribed t and was like " I wonder if my old stuff is there still"
Sorry to hear about your father. Glad you're still here... Wake up call for sure. All the best going forward.

Hopefully these kids that want to start tren and copious amounts of anabolics see this and think twice.

The importance of bloodwork 😌...

Interesting you could pass fitness test and physical to get into a FF job.
Volunteers literally have to pass very little to move into active fire dept. Some are tougher but where I live 4 volunteer depts run 75% of the coverage area.

Sorry to hear about your father. Glad you're still here... Wake up call for sure. All the best going forward.

Hopefully these kids that want to start tren and copious amounts of anabolics see this and think twice.

The importance of bloodwork 😌...
I appreciate that. Yeah months of doing a gram of test and 400mg of tren with cycles of dbol/sust/win/clen within a 3 year spurt probably wasn't smart at all. In fact when the ER doc heard me admit to doing 1 gram of test a week with 400mg of tren just before my issues, he asked 100mg? I had to tell him no 1000mg

So, what are the lumps @zombie777? Maybe I missed it.

LMAO! Only 3 problems. Tren is always ace year round and never at this 300mg bullshit. 2100mg and water suspension at 700mg on and off when I run out of injection spots lol. Also my hairline is bulletproof and 260-270 with abs. Eventually want to get 250 completely gutted like Swiper was.

Are you claiming that you are currently 260-270 pounds with abs? The only person that I know of with those stats on this forum is Killion.

So, what are the lumps @zombie777? Maybe I missed it.
unsure currently. Going to have it looked at. I have ignored it for years when I had 2. One in my abdomen and 1 in my arm. Now once I thought to actually check I have 14 in my abdomen, 5 in one arm 3 in the other, 18 in my right leg 7 in my left. A few in my back 4 low enough I can feel and 1 under my jaw to the left of my neck.

unsure currently. Going to have it looked at. I have ignored it for years when I had 2. One in my abdomen and 1 in my arm. Now once I thought to actually check I have 14 in my abdomen, 5 in one arm 3 in the other, 18 in my right leg 7 in my left. A few in my back 4 low enough I can feel and 1 under my jaw to the left of my neck.
It's you right?!?

Attachments

• -ERaVXkbpE4H40WAiWo6PwxKX4E.jpg
    -ERaVXkbpE4H40WAiWo6PwxKX4E.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
In the documentary Steven King did after being buried in the magical cemetery that allows things to come back to life that dog was on a cycle. Cujo was big and I think HGH but the documentary never asked the question. It’s almost like it was a Hollywood movie then a documentary. Don’t be live that nonsense about the movie. It happened.

In the documentary Steven King did after being buried in the magical cemetery that allows things to come back to life that dog was on a cycle. Cujo was big and I think HGH but the documentary never asked the question. It’s almost like it was a Hollywood movie then a documentary. Don’t be live that nonsense about the movie. It happened.
get out gtfo GIF by Channel Frederator

Is this the point where I admit banging two of my brother's GFs? I mean, not at the same time. That, I might be proud of.
It probably shouldn't have happened, but, like they say, "A woman can run faster with her skirt up, than a man can with his pants down."

IML Gear Cream!
Wrong thread

How many of those GIFS you have. I noticed you use them a lot. Sometimes less is more.

You have any GIFS of a woman taking her clothes off ?
Ill have to see. I was pulling GIFs off the web until I found the feature here and I can say to the staff here, very noooiccce! I love putting up GIFs. I'm retarded for GIFs! Best I could find, a bitch with clothes falling off.

Strip Tease Omg GIF by JustViral

Ill have to see. I was pulling GIFs off the web until I found the feature here and I can say to the staff here, very noooiccce! I love putting up GIFs. I'm retarded for GIFs! Best I could find, a bitch with clothes falling off.

Strip Tease Omg GIF by JustViral
Humor is the next best thing.

But you tried and I thank you for it.

Ya know, I appreciate the gifs…. But when 20 of you assholes all post gifs back to back in the same thread it takes fuckin forever to load the damn thread. Like 20 seconds. Sometimes I have to refresh, sometimes I have to log out and log in.

I literally can’t open the post music thread without my phone having an aneurysm.

Just a fyi

Jbswole and mass gain are the better of the giffers here tho. Prolly be nominated for end of year awards for 2024 if we ever follow through with the ASF awards ceremony… lol

Ya know, I appreciate the gifs…. But when 20 of you assholes all post gifs back to back in the same thread it takes fuckin forever to load the damn thread. Like 20 seconds. Sometimes I have to refresh, sometimes I have to log out and log in.

I literally can’t open the post music thread without my phone having an aneurysm.

Just a fyi

Jbswole and mass gain are the better of the giffers here tho. Prolly be nominated for end of year awards for 2024 if we ever follow through with the ASF awards ceremony… lol
It's 2024 drop the fucking motorola

Just a fyi

baby crying GIF

Back