• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Weed GOOD or BAD for Bodybuilding? The Benefits? Jay Cutler's Thoughts

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last time I smoked and lifted I dropped a 45lb plate on my foot as a was tearing down a brench press bar. Never again lol.

I've smoked PreWO.. it didn't help, in fact for me it made me lose my aggression in the gym. I like to get psyched UP not DOWN during my sessions. But I always burn one down at night and sleep like a baby (except on Tren lol)

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

100% satvas only, why would anyone smoke anything with indica in it pre work out and expect a performance boost?

So not a smoker i hate being relaxed i am always tensed up even when i sleep. This weekend it was my anniversary and me and my wife were having fun! smoked a little bit just for fun and giggles and i gotta say that it has been years since i have slept like that. i woke up feeling nice and full.

I smoke pre workout pretty often doesn't mess with my workouts unless i smoke too much and it actually helps me get in the zone when I'm not into it but everyones different i also smoke weed everyday so my tolerance is high id say if you dont smoke often then don't do it pre workout but if your tolerance is high like mine and you control how high you get then it may help you wont know till you try it.

Agreed. Some Durban Poison or Green Crack would be superb for energy
Green crack is a great strain. Definitely a day time runner. It's been a while since I've had any, but I remember it being fantastic.

Im a big advocate for bud, for its medicinal purpose. I use to smoke daily, but i havent smoked in a month or 2.. and yesss i use to love taking a rip or two frm the pipe before steppin into the gym. But it had to be a Hybrid/indica dominant, like (Cookies, Gelato) that with a good stim preworkout will deff get me goin in the gym, the bud would get me focused and the preworkout drink would get me energized/pumped... but like i said, it been a month or so since i smoked, but man oh mann....bein 4 weeks into Tren, My anxiety and my temper have been through the roof. Especially during these quarantines times ..im like a tickin time bomb rn, so i deff need to get back to smoking bud or gettin a wax pen soon.. i get prescribed Klonopins, but i dnt wanna rely on Benzoz .... so yea Smoking bud/wax can have a major benifit on your mental/sleep while on gear/ bodybuildin... but to each their own ya know...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Im a big advocate for bud, for its medicinal purpose. I use to smoke daily, but i havent smoked in a month or 2.. and yesss i use to love taking a rip or two frm the pipe before steppin into the gym. But it had to be a Hybrid/indica dominant, like (Cookies, Gelato) that with a good stim preworkout will deff get me goin in the gym, the bud would get me focused and the preworkout drink would get me energized/pumped... but like i said, it been a month or so since i smoked, but man oh mann....bein 4 weeks into Tren, My anxiety and my temper have been through the roof. Especially during these quarantines times ..im like a tickin time bomb rn, so i deff need to get back to smoking bud or gettin a wax pen soon.. i get prescribed Klonopins, but i dnt wanna rely on Benzoz .... so yea Smoking bud/wax can have a major benifit on your mental/sleep while on gear/ bodybuildin... but to each their own ya know...

Careful with the benzos.. once you're on them for long enough, the withdrawal is not a good time. I was addicted to Ativan (lorazepam) years back and let me tell u, coming off them was not fun to say the least. Weed tho helps me out alot with sleep, I tend to stay off pills these days.

Careful with the benzos.. once you're on them for long enough, the withdrawal is not a good time. I was addicted to Ativan (lorazepam) years back and let me tell u, coming off them was not fun to say the least. Weed tho helps me out alot with sleep, I tend to stay off pills these days.

Yea bro, i feel ya ..i dnt even care for Benzoz bro, they make me feel lifeless, like i dnt have a soul, but they do work wonders to chill me out, but i dnt like the way they make me feel the next day...all groggy ans shit..which is why im all for smoking bud instead....yea bro im all for Hollistic healing..lol

At night stress relief sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there. Sorry for bumping the old thread. These days I tend to have really bad sleep (about 3-4 hours), so my doctor advised me to take some CBD oil before I go to bed. Have you guys tried CBD oil to improve your sleep? Has it worked for you?

It's never too late to join a discussion! Regarding your question about using CBD oil for sleep, it's essential to note that CBD can have a relaxing effect on some people, potentially aiding with sleep issues. However, individual responses can vary.For a more targeted approach to sleep, you might want to consider trying delta 8 gummies. These are gaining popularity and are known for their calming properties. You can find some of the best delta 8 gummies for sale online.Before trying any new supplement, it's advisable to consult with your doctor, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
SPAM!

any type of smoke is gonna hinder your endurance in gym

Last time I smoked and lifted I dropped a 45lb plate on my foot as a was tearing down a brench press bar. Never again lol.
Fucked up my low back years ago from being stoned and doing heavy squats. Why anyone would want to workout inebriated is beyond me.

Fucked up my low back years ago from being stoned and doing heavy squats. Why anyone would want to workout inebriated is beyond me.

I definitely feel ya on the inebriated thing. I wouldn’t want to work out fucked up either. You can smoke weed and not get fucked up. I usually take a few hits before I work out with weights at the gym. It kinda helps me being around all those people and it definitely does help me get into my music and that really gets my blood pumping before my work out.
Now training MMA I can’t do it. Im just prewired to make sure Im always 100% focused and sharp. Smoking anything to me is taboo in that particular environment. For my benefit as well as everyone around me.

Back