• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IronLion TD

ShortSt0ck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About a month ago I posted on ASF trying to get some feedback on IronLion (my post was deleted by Mods), I had some concerns being my first order with them and delivery taking longer than I had anticipated. Long story short, I received my pack today that was originally sent and that was thought to have been lost by myself and IL. So I'm here to say what everybody told me; that IL is 100% G2G and trustworthy. My emails were always answered quickly and I was assured I would receive my pack one way or another.

So here I will say it: I OVER REACTED AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PATIENT.

For those of you placing your first order with IL, just be patient as I found out sometimes it just takes longer and things can happen unexpectedly but you will get your pack IL will make sure of it.IMG_6083.png

Thanks for posting shortstock hope you enjoy them

About a month ago I posted on ASF trying to get some feedback on IronLion (my post was deleted by Mods), I had some concerns being my first order with them and delivery taking longer than I had anticipated. Long story short, I received my pack today that was originally sent and that was thought to have been lost by myself and IL. So I'm here to say what everybody told me; that IL is 100% G2G and trustworthy. My emails were always answered quickly and I was assured I would receive my pack one way or another.

So here I will say it: I OVER REACTED AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PATIENT.

For those of you placing your first order with IL, just be patient as I found out sometimes it just takes longer and things can happen unexpectedly but you will get your pack IL will make sure of it.View attachment 127160
Unfortunately, no source can control the speed of delivery.

That's why every source around Christmas time either takes a little time off or states, "your pack will take longer than usual."

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, no source can control the speed of delivery.

That's why every source around Christmas time either takes a little time off or states, "your pack will take longer than usual."

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Ever since Covid started shipping has been bad, thought it would recover but it’s never really gone back to normal.

Ever since Covid started shipping has been bad, thought it would recover but it’s never really gone back to normal.
Yeah, I ordered in early March...pack was apparently lost and was just resent, so now I'm looking at another few weeks.

Yeah, I ordered in early March...pack was apparently lost and was just resent, so now I'm looking at another few weeks.
Same here but I got two separate packs on the way and ig one was lost and shipping voided out for both after 10 days. But I’ve read nothing but good things so I’m hopeful.

Iron Lion is always good to go. I’ve done at least one order per year with them over the last 4-5 years and I’ve never had an issue. Never had a pack lost, always gotten what I ordered, and always great service. I have no problem highly recommending them to anyone.

Back