• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Injection get hard , reason ? Help 💪🔥

Decacloud

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello . So use test e . Masterone e .
Test is 320mg ml
Masteron 220 mg ml
Oil peach
Ba 1.5%
Bb 18%
What can cause that post injection site site hardness and little pain . No redness and nothing . Hardness go away in 2-3 days .
Any reason ? Did it need to add more bb ?
I used gso but same happent
Any recommendations? Thank you

Test e does indeed cause many people PIP. And the dose you have at it . Is definitely on the high side. Adding BB will not help decrease the pain . However if you add too much BA it will indeed cause PIP. Also if your raws aren't pure it will cause pain .1711992246856.jpg

Have you shot into the site before?
Could be scar tissue.
But more than likely its PIP from TE.

I thought this was gonna be about someone injecting shit into their dick to get hard.
Very disappointing.

Yeah, man. Chances are, it's not from the recipe used to make the compounds. Unfortunately, it is sime of our raw powder with impurities that is known to cost PIP, more than anything else.

Yeah, man. Chances are, it's not from the recipe used to make the compounds. Unfortunately, it is sime of our raw powder with impurities that is known to cost PIP, more than anything else.
It hasn't pip , maybe some times but mostly get hard just hard not PIP . I thought to make with this recipe 10% bb 5% guaiacol 1.5% ba
Test and others works perfectly so I think raw purity doesn't problem . I think that high concentration is the problem so this is why I think to add 5% super solvent

Lucky you guys, you get to see my ass again lol.
I tried to pin my VG, been avoiding this area since surgery in November.
No dice, I barely got a half ml to go in.
Scar tissue is a bitch 🫤
I’ve also miscalculated BA before and it left a hard welt for a couple days as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4741.jpeg
    IMG_4741.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 4
Back