• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Increased TestC from 200mgs/week to 320mgs/week....

LUCC1179

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Two weeks ago I decided to up my TRT dose from 200mgs to 320mgs per week since I received my H&B shipment. Noticeable increase in energy and lost 5# w/o change in diet, actually fell off the wagon over the weekend and was expecting a 2-3# gain this morning since I weighed last Friday morning. As I suspected, I think the 200mgs/week which I was prescribed by my TRT doc was too low for my particular situation. After 4 weeks of 320mgs/week TestC I am going to up it to either 400 or 500 mgs per week for 10 weeks to see how my body reacts, bloods will be in the works during that 10 week period. I think this goes to show that everyone is not created equal, TRT dosage has different impacts based on your genetics/body type. Can't just use 'normal' range and think it will impact everyone the same.

Solid titration up. How long were you at 200mg a week for?

Solid titration up. How long were you at 200mg a week for?
18 months, just cruising with little benefit, put on some muscle but the weight didn't come off as anticipated with dieting and heavy gym 4-5 days per week. Im 47, 6'2" 255#, bloods are perfect. Free T could be higher and TRT doc was smoothing my E levels.

Dr.s generally aim for what is considered healthy. People that do their own often shoot for what feels good or achieves the result they want. Really can't compare those 2 things.

Well, TRT is not supposed to give “cycle results” or give you gains above normal, you’re just supposed to feel normal. What you’re doing now is a low dose cycle.

Two weeks ago I decided to up my TRT dose from 200mgs to 320mgs per week since I received my H&B shipment. Noticeable increase in energy and lost 5# w/o change in diet, actually fell off the wagon over the weekend and was expecting a 2-3# gain this morning since I weighed last Friday morning. As I suspected, I think the 200mgs/week which I was prescribed by my TRT doc was too low for my particular situation. After 4 weeks of 320mgs/week TestC I am going to up it to either 400 or 500 mgs per week for 10 weeks to see how my body reacts, bloods will be in the works during that 10 week period. I think this goes to show that everyone is not created equal, TRT dosage has different impacts based on your genetics/body type. Can't just use 'normal' range and think it will impact everyone the same.
The TRT "normal" range is based on average, average derived from a country full of men with LOW T.
What you want is OPTIMAL range, and thats for you to discover. 💪😎
You are in the right path and thinking correctly brother!

What was your test level at 200mg? I bet you were on high side of normal. Now at 320mg you're cycling.

Also if you are seeing results at 320mg, why the hell would you increase to 400 or 500mg? You get as many gains at each dose as humanly possible before increasing. You don't just keep jumping up when you're already getting results.

What was your test level at 200mg? I bet you were on high side of normal. Now at 320mg you're cycling.

Also if you are seeing results at 320mg, why the hell would you increase to 400 or 500mg? You get as many gains at each dose as humanly possible before increasing. You don't just keep jumping up when you're already getting results.
My thinking was to slowly increase dosage to 400mgs/week instead of doubling instantly from 200.

My thinking was to slowly increase dosage to 400mgs/week instead of doubling instantly from 200.
400mg week sounds less like TRT and more like a blast. Just sayin

Yes, sorry I didn't specify, but I did mention I was going to run 400mgs for 10 weeks and then go back cruising at 200mgs.
Appreciate the clarification. Makes sense to me now.
Why the slow elevation in dosage? If you're blasting then fuck it and blast! Get your gains then drop back to TRT dose. That's just how I'd run at this thing. Just my opinion.

Back