• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ice Pharma

Get Shredded!
Wow see most guys actually don’t want these shill accounts around like me. Only @chubbs thinks it’s ok to come here and post that shit and play dumb. Then we all know what happens next, they place an order, either say they didn’t get it or the gear is bunk and want free shit… then the cycle starts over with the next shill account!
I never said it was ok. I do prefer to give people the benefit of doubt right out the door though. When they prove me wrong, I rescind my trust. Not everyone in this world is out with ill intentions. Im sorry you have such a negative view on life, that you believe this.

I never said it was ok. I do prefer to give people the benefit of doubt right out the door though. When they prove me wrong, I rescind my trust. Not everyone in this world is out with ill intentions. Im sorry you have such a negative view on life, that you believe this.
This happens constantly here. It’s always the same. You should know that by now.

Idk where the hell they come from. What’s SST? I only have ASF!
SST is steroidsourcetalk which is another forum. I've heard about that place from others but never made an account there, and it's full of shills and shady sources.

Think about this? You could post a brand and ask questions not knowing. But to post the actual link to a website. That’s Shill bro.. come on. And that not me busting your balls.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
Lol I love it lmao

I truly apologize guys. I genuinely thought this was a forum to discuss steroids. Not a fake site to prop up people who pay to be here. There is not an option for me to delete this post or delete my account but I have messaged the admins asking them to do it. I hope the best for all of you.

Pretty fucking simple. Read the rules and make an introduction post when you join. Ignorance is no excuse.

Think about this? You could post a brand and ask questions not knowing. But to post the actual link to a website. That’s Shill bro.. come on. And that not me busting your balls.
I do agree with you on that. Did he post links? I didn’t see them. They may have been deleted prior to me seeing the thread

I truly apologize guys. I genuinely thought this was a forum to discuss steroids. Not a fake site to prop up people who pay to be here. There is not an option for me to delete this post or delete my account but I have messaged the admins asking them to do it. I hope the best for all of you.
U good bro,go intro yourself in New members,if u haven't already,
This is a site to discuss many things,welcome to asf..

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
Best non tren post ever

Hey guys pretty new here and wondering everyones opinion on Ice Pharmaceuticals and Irondaddy.to. naturally I sat at a slim 6ft3 215 and I blew my shoulder apart a couple years ago, then re tore it 7 months after the surgery. Started at 190lbs, tried peptides with a little success, a cycle of mk677 made me gain 20lbs of water and fat to end at 210, then ran my first ever cycle of 500mg of super test 450 for 12 week and was mostly healed at 220 then cut down to a slim 200. Just ran my 2nd cycle starting at 500mg test and 300mg deca, then pyramid up about 850 and 450 and back down to end my cycle at a slim but round 222.
Irondaddy might be legit might not never ordered. My only interaction was them telling me to run winy clen test tren as a inexperienced rookie.

Get Shredded!
Bro I know right lol. He is still a shill. Talking all kinds of shit, now apologizing. I can respect someone with balls but don’t be a little bitch after 😂😂😂
stars collision GIF by MIT

Irondaddy might be legit might not never ordered. My only interaction was them telling me to run winy clen test tren as a inexperienced rookie.
Probably a recommended source on Eroids :ROFLMAO:

My friend had this brand so I tried it then found a source online. Sounds like you're just butthurt and want to talk down about your competition. Dude your pathetic. Go seek counseling.
You need an AI

Yeah he had the iron daddy link in his post. That’s why I called his ass out.
I'm sorry you guys have problems with people pushing shitty sources. I have asked admins to delete my post and delet my account they are not doing it. Please help me and report my post I do not want to be associated with this site

I'm sorry you guys have problems with people pushing shitty sources. I have asked admins to delete my post and delet my account they are not doing it. Please help me and report my post I do not want to be associated with this site
Don’t worry no one here is paying attention or knows you exist anyway. Carry on….

1700247396606.gif

Back