• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How long did it take to get your Iron Lion order

cencal2235

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says, about how long did it take from order, shipped, to receiving?

Thanks

Last edited:
Mine was quicker than 20..
I thought these discussions were frowned upon..mayb I'm wrong...I do understand there is no exact dates here..
IL comes through..

Mine was quicker than 20..
I thought these discussions were frowned upon..mayb I'm wrong...I do understand there is no exact dates here..
IL comes through..
Never said that they didn't. Just asked what was a "normal" timeframe so I can plan.

Never said that they didn't. Just asked what was a "normal" timeframe so I can plan.

There was a big back log on int shipping at the beginning of the year and so was very slow but now things have improved a lot and is more normal.

There was a big back log on int shipping at the beginning of the year and so was very slow but now things have improved a lot and is more normal.
Even during that time IL was in constant communication and accommodating, which is why I placed another order with them even after the 7 week wait. I'm not going to blame them for something they couldn't control. Stand up company with a great product.

2-3 weeks ish. Communication always great. One of my bottles was leaking heavily upon delivery , they sent me replacement and some extra next order.

at least 10 business days. ordered a few times. You have to order a month in advance when you know you are low on GH. Not saying its you OP but some guys start bitching and complaining about shipping time when ordering overseas. Sometimes there can be a hold up and take 3-4 weeks

Even during that time IL was in constant communication and accommodating, which is why I placed another order with them even after the 7 week wait. I'm not going to blame them for something they couldn't control. Stand up company with a great product.
Same here. IL reached out numerous times. I placed my second order a few weeks after the first and they came in the same day.

My recent order was slightly over a month and a half. But it’s not their fault, it’s shipping ect. Had constant contact through everything, he was ontop of it and he was gonna make sure I’d get my stuff. Good dude. I was worried too, trust me. Just when my patience ran out it seemed like it showed up 👍

I’m like a kid in Christmas when I want something, so a week feels like month

Just to update this for future people.
Ordered 4-14 and received 5-6
Very happy and fit just about perfect into my planning. I was expecting 6 weeks and it came under that!! Top notch everything from Iron Lion.

Question for anyone that can answer. All the gray tops are 15iu/vial correct? I got 4 kits of gray tops but there are no stickers or markings at all on anything so I want to be sure of course before recon

Thanks

Just to update this for future people.
Ordered 4-14 and received 5-6
Very happy and fit just about perfect into my planning. I was expecting 6 weeks and it came under that!! Top notch everything from Iron Lion.

Question for anyone that can answer. All the gray tops are 15iu/vial correct? I got 4 kits of gray tops but there are no stickers or markings at all on anything so I want to be sure of course before recon

Thanks

Yes grey tops are 15iu

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpeg
    IMG_1856.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 7
Back