• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How Bodybuilding changed my life....

mae_geri

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was never a big fan of bodybuilding, I always ridiculed it and was ashamed of these people. I've always described myself more as a fitness or weightlifter because I've always done bodybuilding alongside martial arts for 20 years. Since I now only do "bodybuilding" and only go to kickboxing once a week, it has changed me extremely, and I don't mean visually. Bodybuilding (whether natty or not) gives you an extremely strong positive attitude towards life, a routine, mental strength and a kind of "alpha" appearance. For me personally, it only has positive sides..... that was also the case in martial arts, but martial arts is always a team sport, even if you end up fighting alone. In bodybuilding, you fight 24/7 with your biggest and strongest opponent, you and yourself. And overcoming this every day is, in my opinion, the best and most beautiful challenge. Bodybuilding has helped me to separate myself from the wrong people in my life and to focus more on my family, my children, my parents, my wife and my job. It has made me a better person.

I just want to give the young, motivated men and women the positive side of this sport.

:cool: :twothumbs: 🤝 (y) :love: :winkfinger::grouphug:

hulk smash GIF

I was never a big fan of bodybuilding, I always ridiculed it and was ashamed of these people. I've always described myself more as a fitness or weightlifter because I've always done bodybuilding alongside martial arts for 20 years. Since I now only do "bodybuilding" and only go to kickboxing once a week, it has changed me extremely, and I don't mean visually. Bodybuilding (whether natty or not) gives you an extremely strong positive attitude towards life, a routine, mental strength and a kind of "alpha" appearance. For me personally, it only has positive sides..... that was also the case in martial arts, but martial arts is always a team sport, even if you end up fighting alone. In bodybuilding, you fight 24/7 with your biggest and strongest opponent, you and yourself. And overcoming this every day is, in my opinion, the best and most beautiful challenge. Bodybuilding has helped me to separate myself from the wrong people in my life and to focus more on my family, my children, my parents, my wife and my job. It has made me a better person.

I just want to give the young, motivated men and women the positive side of this sport.

:cool: :twothumbs: 🤝 (y) :love: :winkfinger::grouphug:

hulk smash GIF
100 brother!

BBing with the discipline it taught me with consistently eating and training year after year. Was then applied to other areas of my life looking longer term. My financial situation changed quickly just like my body did. People didn't like that they were not as good as my with either of these things.

Back