• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help your idiot gay brother understand Aromasin and how to use it.

I take it after a good cry in the men’s room stall, before training. 🤣

But in all seriousness, I do take it after. Aromasin is suicidal, so give it something to knock down. One thing I try to do is not take it around my heavy recovery days. I like the elevated estro to heal.

I take Armidex day after injection.
2 injections per week
Even TRT DR. suggests.
I now the aromasin is different but i thouh i would contribute to thread anyhow

Aromasin 12.5mg split into two dosages. First dosage day after shot, Second dose 7 days later.

Aromasin does not "get rid of estrogen".

What aromasin does basically, is bind to & block the receptors responsible for Testosterone converting to Estrogen. You will retain your body's natural estro level, and can add Test without fear of the exogenous test converting to estrogen.

Think of it like a condom. As long as you keep it on, you're gtg.

You typically dont need much, once you have blocked conversion sites, 1-2 small doses per week should keep

On a heavy cycle, I typically take 10-12.5mgs every 4-5 days, sometimes just 10mgs once per week.

What aromasin does basically, is bind to & block the receptors responsible for Testosterone converting to Estrogen. You will retain your body's natural estro level, and can add Test without fear of the exogenous test converting to estrogen.

You typically dont need much, once you have blocked conversion sites, 1-2 small doses per week should keep

On a heavy cycle, I typically take 10-12.5mgs every 4-5 days, sometimes just 10mgs once per week.
So why do ppl report using a shit ton of Asin and crashing their e2.

Dude you should right a book man! The way you word shit just makes everything more understandable and foolproof! Your a mountain of knowledge brother!

I wish I could use such little aromasin as the rest of u guys 😩 was taking 12.5 mg ED in the mornings. I recently switched to nights I was told we convert more at night 🤷‍♂️ so I switched it up

I wish I could use such little aromasin as the rest of u guys 😩 was taking 12.5 mg ED in the mornings. I recently switched to nights I was told we convert more at night 🤷‍♂️ so I switched it up
@Fletcher so how does this work? Does he have more sites to cover up? How many mg does it take to cover a site?

@Fletcher so how does this work? Does he have more sites to cover up? How many mg does it take to cover a site?
Well, a few things... yes people have varying amounts of sites... therefor "high converters" & "low converters" ... however, just bc somebody is taking more, doesnt mean its necessary.
I would be curious to know @Halfi 's reason for taking more.
He is a smart guy so its interesting to me. Ive trained & made protocols for ... idk, at LEAST hundreds, of guys and never seen anyone need it daily on a long term basis.
Ive done a few high-estro "rescues" with daily doses for guys but no more than a week was ever needed.

Most of the year Im cruising on 300mgs of test per week, and most of that time Im only taking 1 dose of aromasin every 2 weeks.

Lets see what @Halfi has to say. 😎

Well, a few things... yes people have varying amounts of sites... therefor "high converters" & "low converters" ... however, just bc somebody is taking more, doesnt mean its necessary.
I would be curious to know @Halfi 's reason for taking more.
He is a smart guy so its interesting to me. Ive trained & made protocols for ... idk, at LEAST hundreds, of guys and never seen anyone need it daily on a long term basis.
Ive done a few high-estro "rescues" with daily doses for guys but no more than a week was ever needed.

Most of the year Im cruising on 300mgs of test per week, and most of that time Im only taking 1 dose of aromasin every 2 weeks.

Lets see what @Halfi has to say. 😎
My last couple lab works running 12.5 mg a day resulted in my estrogen being 125(ish) on 500 mg test by it self

Last lab work 875mg test, 560mast was 108. Even taking as much as I do it don’t do much for me. I’ve tryed 25mg daily but it gives me massive headaches

My last couple lab works running 12.5 mg a day resulted in my estrogen being 125(ish) on 500 mg test by it self

Last lab work 875mg test, 560mast was 108. Even taking as much as I do it don’t do much for me. I’ve tryed 25mg daily but it gives me massive headaches
Thats unusual 🤔 pm me please.

Oestrogen.

Look it up.

This is the only advice you need right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I take Armidex day after injection.
2 injections per week
Even TRT DR. suggests.
I now the aromasin is different but i thouh i would contribute to thread anyhow
The same TRT “doctors” who prescribe 1mg/week of anastrozole to a patient also prescribed 200mg of T. cypionate per week, without a blood test showing any conversion.
Sign me up!

The same TRT “doctors” who prescribe 1mg/week of anastrozole to a patient also prescribed 200mg of T. cypionate per week, without a blood test showing any conversion.
Sign me up!
yeah. you gotta watch your blood work with your dose. I do my own bloodwork mr cabo. but as far as when to take, thats the appropriate time

Back