• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has Anyone Stacked Winstrol and Var together for cutting?

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I noticed a sponsor on ASF has pre-stacked tabs of Winstrol and Var @ 20mg/30mg respectively per tab.
Has anyone actually tried stacking these two for cutting? Did you find it more effective than 1 DHT compound at a time?

I have 50 var 50 winstrol or 50 var 100 winstrol. Works great, get tighter, leaner, more vascular, good var pumps, good strength and joint pain lol
I have crusty crinkly joints myself, so my base/cruise always has low dose Deca. 200mg a week of it helps noticeably.

Yes, you look dry af and your skin looks and feel like sandpaper tough.
Thank you for the image I will never be able to delete from my memory 😱

I have 50 var 50 winstrol or 50 var 100 winstrol. Works great, get tighter, leaner, more vascular, good var pumps, good strength and joint pain lol
It would be the perfect combo if it didn’t make my wrist feel like snapping on pressing movements. My god damn elbow pops every single time I bench on winstrol but it makes everything feel light as fuck. It’s scary. Throwing 315 around on the bench until I’m sure my elbow is about to fucking snap 😂

My liver hurts! Say you'll Pin the winney and I can put the milk thistle away

I noticed a sponsor on ASF has pre-stacked tabs of Winstrol and Var @ 20mg/30mg respectively per tab.
Has anyone actually tried stacking these two for cutting? Did you find it more effective than 1 DHT compound at a time?
I have and it works amazing. If your bodyfat is low enough use it during the last four weeks of your cycle to get rid of that little bit stubborn belly fat and dry you out. I know competitors that take much higher dosage but 20/30 is perfect if your var is legit.

My liver hurts! Say you'll Pin the winney and I can put the milk thistle away
Actually, end of last year I was pinning Winny oil and had ZERO liver changes. But I'm running all my orals orally for awhile, sick of pinning twice a day!

IML Gear Cream!
Actually, end of last year I was pinning Winny oil and had ZERO liver changes. But I'm running all my orals orally for awhile, sick of pinning twice a day!
I just did a 25 day run of those SEM. Im "Bulking" but im still lean.... I was doing 1 tabs AM /1PM.
They also look easy to split, hard and has a score line so a razor blade or a pill cutter will have no issues.
Hard as nails, pumps stupid.... Acid reflux....Yup.

That's why I said pin it...cause var isn't too liver toxic IMO. 👍

I just did a 25 day run of those SEM. Im "Bulking" but im still lean.... I was doing 1 tabs AM /1PM.
They also look easy to split, hard and has a score line so a razor blade or a pill cutter will have no issues.
Hard as nails, pumps stupid.... Acid reflux....Yup.
Yeah I bought stock in Tumms...

Back