• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GH Mass protocol

GH is pretty new to me but I've been doing it before bed. It's been completely life changing just because of the improved sleep aspect alone.

Glad this thread popped up, I’m here staring at some black tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your old, do it before bed... If your young, let your natural HGH production happen while you sleep.
Why spend thousands on a "Sleep aid?"
Im 55 and should be taking it before bed......BUT I find better growth using it through the DAY and around my TRAINING.

55 years old here, currently running Meditrope black tops from TP. Vials are about 17iu, so I reconstitute with 1.5cc BSW.

Factoring in the slight overdose, I’m taking about 1.25iu am, 1.25iu preworkout in late afternoon, and 2.5iu before bed. I am getting some transient but annoying CTS symptoms about 4 hours after each shot, when I suspect the IGF-1 levels peak.

I’m using < 1gm anabolics/wk and I’m not trying to get huge (currently a lean 200 @ 6’1”, BF ~ 11%), so 4-5iu is probably enough, although I’d like to get up to 8iu to get more hyperplasia. Thinking about getting a box of Serostim to try to see if I can up the dose without CTS. I was looking at the Genli Gentropin (H&B sells it) but after doing some research it seems to just be a nicely packaged Chinese generic, available in the Mexico market for many, many years.

Btw I tried IGF1-LR3 last year @ 50mcg/day, and got so much fatigue from it I had to take naps; I don’t get that from GH. But I also was restricting my food after coming off a trestolone cycle; might retry it on a lean-bulk next time in the hope more carbs would make it do-able.

Back