• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Geo Peptides

temp_WyiA5zp7

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Geo Peptides is a SCAM site! Do not buy anything or attempt to buy anything off of their site- you will NOT get your product or your money back. I wish I could find a way to shut them down. They got me for $276

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

That sucks when you get scammed. It happen to me once trying to buy some pain meds off a site that looked legit. They got me for $200 a couple of years ago. Oh well! You live and you learn.

Geo Peptides is a SCAM site! Do not buy anything or attempt to buy anything off of their site- you will NOT get your product or your money back. I wish I could find a way to shut them down. They got me for $276

I know this is the hind sight you don't wanna hear but research is everything....

At least you found us here on ASF, where you can see tons of peoples experiences with our sponsors who are pretty much all right on the money...

Sorry you lost hard earned money, hope you stick to a forum sponsor next time.,,,

I know this is the hind sight you don't wanna hear but research is everything....

At least you found us here on ASF, where you can see tons of peoples experiences with our sponsors who are pretty much all right on the money...

Sorry you lost hard earned money, hope you stick to a forum sponsor next time.,,,
I will, and I have learned from this!!

Geo has been around a long time and more than a few guys have used them and I don't remember any complaints. Not to say things haven't gone south for them since then though. Or perhaps you got scammed from an imposter site?

This is pretty suspect for a first post from a guy with a user name of "temp_WyiA5zp7". Why not stop by the new members section and introduce yourself.

The Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Geo has been around a long time and more than a few guys have used them and I don't remember any complaints. Not to say things haven't gone south for them since then though. Or perhaps you got scammed from an imposter site?

This is pretty suspect for a first post from a guy with a user name of "temp_WyiA5zp7". Why not stop by the new members section and introduce yourself.

Trying to register my name but can't figure it out on Tapatalk, lol. Was not on imposter site though.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Back