• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Follow Up To My Post Regarding My Ripped Stack Vial

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to post a follow up to my original post about the bad vial of Ripped Stack I had.

I had a chance to communicate with BIGEZ privately about the matter and wanted to clear some things up. In hindsight, I should have kept this matter private. Monster is a great group of folks with outstanding service. In part, they helped me get from a fat fuck to a guy in decent shape with better health.

To recap:
  • Yes, I used a 4 year old vial of Ripped Stack that for whatever reason starting giving me debilitating PIP 5 weeks in. Until recently, I was also using four year old test that gave me no issues.
  • Last year, I also encountered terrible PIP. I let them know. They had recently changed oils and there was a known issue with stoppers. Monster could have chosen to do nothing about it. Instead, they did EVERYTHING (and MORE) to make it right. That is service and standing behind your product.
  • Currently, my blast includes 300mg of test-e a week; I discarded the Ripped Stack and replaced it with a Mast/Tren blend at 50mg EOD. It has been very smooth and effective with zero PIP.
We need to understand that shit happens. This isn’t FDA stuff. I’ve been with Monster for many years and only encountered issues the aforementioned two times. I’d say that is a very good success rate for an UGL. We have many good UGLS on this board and you should not hesitate to make Monster one of them. They realize stuff happens and they stand behind their gear.

As you saw from my other post, the gear is very effective. At 150mg a week of test-e/c, my test came in at over 1200.

TBH, i was looking to find a new source. Monster was one i was eyeing heavily. I had my cart made and everything. I went with another source after seeing your original post. especially after i saw you said it happened before with a different compound. Glad things got resolved and see theyre all good. I'll look at them again for my next cycle.

Back