• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fng

Anotherdude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

New boot here. Loving the information here as I tend to lurk/learn and leave the information trade to people that have insights.

Looking to change my body type from my background as a runner with the 82nd. After many typical paratrooper injuries and surgeries medically retired. Spent last few years "earning" a dad bod via whiskey and now being a dad. Quit the booze and now wanting to transform to gain size and strength.

Mid/late 30 year old dude pretty late to the game however looking forward to the gains in mental and physical strength.

Welcome to ASF from all of us at SB Labs 🤟

Hey All,

New boot here. Loving the information here as I tend to lurk/learn and leave the information trade to people that have insights.

Looking to change my body type from my background as a runner with the 82nd. After many typical paratrooper injuries and surgeries medically retired. Spent last few years "earning" a dad bod via whiskey and now being a dad. Quit the booze and now wanting to transform to gain size and strength.

Mid/late 30 year old dude pretty late to the game however looking forward to the gains in mental and physical strength.
You’re not late lol! I’m 45 . I Had the sloppy dad bod 2 yrs ago. Stay focused

Welcome to ASF!

1618358639415.jpeg

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF on behalf of Purity Source Labs 🙌

Welcome to ASF brother! There are plenty of resources here to help to attain your strength/physical goals.

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF!
ASF GIF.gif

Welcome. Dropping alcohol did me wonders. Maybe a six pack a week back the , low end, but it adds up.

Sounds like deca or npp might be something to look into given your injury history. Any pain ongoing? Goals here?

Welcome. Dropping alcohol did me wonders. Maybe a six pack a week back the , low end, but it adds up.

Sounds like deca or npp might be something to look into given your injury history. Any pain ongoing? Goals here?
Yeah I was a half a bottle of whiskey a Day for 3 years. Went from 5'11 185 to 230lbs. Down to 215 currently. Recently quit spending free time after kids sleep playing videogames, got my diet better, and actually getting a full night sleep. Went from 4-5 hrs a night to 7- 8. Those simple steps made me feel 1000x better.

Pain is an issue when I do heavier impact things like running, going down stairs or uneven surfaces like beach sand the screws and shit arnt happy. Been trying to swallow my pride recently and hit the bikes and ellipticals, though I have some weird bias against them.

Short term goals loosely are to drop below 200 while building strength. Studying post here on further refining my diet. Lastly I have interest in sust and anavar from advice I've been given from a few trusted bros.

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF! Good call on dropping the alcohol! I would definitely encourage you to keep it out of your life. Been there, done that. It will only sabotage your fitness goals and life overall. 💪

You're in the right place to learn

If I can be of any help to you please feel free to reach out to me :)

Matt
Team PSL

Back