• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time using ACE♠️

Magic_kaip

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to drop in and give a quick review for these guys. Tried their products through a friend liked how smooth the oil was and the results I was getting. How I ended up trying them was I needed something quick called a friend and ace is what I ended up with. I’m currently in contest prep and will be using ACE for the rest of the duration till I run out of my other gear I have from another local lab I like to use. As far as shipping it’s decent not my best first experience in awhile but it’s decent. On the other hand products wise I give hands down 10/10. Custom service is way better than a 10/10. Very quick responses and by far the best communication I’ve had since I joined this forums. Big! Push up to the staff here. Will be ordering again soon and thanks ACE for top notch service. MGK over and out …

Back