• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FDA going after peptides?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We new at some point this was going to happen. Hopefully it won't effect the ugls to bad.
Anything that works big pharma wants control of.

Would appear so

According to the FDA, peptides like bpc157, thymosin alpha 1, mt2, ghrp's have "safety risks"..

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

It’s funny you say that because remdesivir is fda approved for covid and it liquify’s the kidneys very rapidly. Obviously bpc causes severe and acute organ damage rapidly oh wait… 😂😂😂

Now the FDA is appealing to make peptides schedule 2. 🖕🖕🖕🖕Screenshot_20231013-220236-967.png

Now the FDA is appealing to make peptides schedule 2. 🖕🖕🖕🖕View attachment 107843
These fucking shitbags!! I get so sick and fucking tired. I almost really can't wait for the second American revolution.... Except there aren't enough people with balls enough to do what would be needed.

Show me one person that has died from using peptides and I'll show you....

Well I'll show you nobody actually

And yet how many people die of alcohol and tobacco every year???

I fucking hate this country I swear to God 🙄
What is up to them is down. Reminds me of the Bible...

BPC157 , TB500 and Thymosin Alpha 1 are miracle drugs that cure disease and improve the body. Therefore they seek to eliminate them.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter

Back