• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Guitarist..Anderson Why..?

IML Gear Cream!
Do you fly? Because although I enjoyed it, I am not sure I would call it peaceful, especially in a busy cockpit.
Flying require an incredible amount of focus, and just getting to a license takes pretty damn extreme focus. Nothing I have ever done has challenged me like getting my private ticket.

As far as your SR-22 reference..l mean, who flies anywhere near the useful load or max weight? That’s just stupid. And if you plan to anyway, every FBO that I have flown through had a scale in the office. But it’s not like someone can lie about being 100lbs lighter than they are. Most small aircraft are, well, small. Designed for 5’8”, 175lb pilots. At least that’s pretty much how everything I have flown feels.

Bruce is ATP, which means pretty much every aspect of licensing is accomplished first. I have seen videos of him in a 747 simulator and there’s a whole documentary about “Ed Force One” which was a 757 iirc.

Oh, and Steve Morse is also an ATP/commercial pilot. He used to fly his band around and has been licensed since he was very young; maybe 21? He also quit rock and roll for a while to work for an airline.He owns several planes. He is mostly into small planes, has a Cirrus SR-22 and has been a member of the EAA since 1984. There’s an article somewhere about him flying to Airventure in the late ‘70s, camping under his airplane.

Steve is also maybe the most accomplished guitar player that exists. So although his style isn’t always my favorite, he definitely deserves to be in this thread.
He is also an incredibly humble and all around nice guy. Watch his interview with Rick Beato on youtube.
If you don’t get chills in the first five minutes, you don’t love guitar and/or you are dead inside.

Yes. Small plane single engine Cirrius SR-22T

Been a hobby since 18 years old and now I’m 47.

Im also IFR rated. After I say 1000 hours if you don’t have passengers it becomes de stressing.

Because there is always steps to follow for any event that comes up.

So flying and malfunctions happen it’s procedure memory time and you will be focused on it as opposed to worrying.

I had a flaps malfunction last time I went up and had to land with out it which is fine not ideal but not the worst thing in the world so with flaps on a cirrius 22t with flaps you touch down at about 65 knots. Well with out flaps your going to have to land at a higher rate of speed in case you need to do a go around because the next guy is waiting to take off and he’s to close to run way those type of things. No flaps about 75 knots cause of less lift. Your no longer trading lift for speed cause flaps arrant working.

But when by yourself with enough time you would get the peace full state in the air.

Im also IFR rated. After I say 1000 hours if you don’t have passengers it becomes de stressing.

So flying and malfunctions happen it’s procedure memory time and you will be focused on it as opposed to worrying.

I had a flaps malfunction last time I went up and had to land with out it which is fine not ideal but not the worst thing in the world so with flaps on a cirrius 22t with flaps you touch down at about 65 knots. Well with out flaps your going to have to land at a higher rate of speed in case you need to do a go around because the next guy is waiting to take off and he’s to close to run way those type of things. No flaps about 75 knots cause of less lift. Your no longer trading lift for speed cause flaps arrant working.

But when by yourself with enough time you would get the peace full state in the air.
4 person plane. Fully fulled. 100lbs will affect the flight. This is not a jet that can have a high pay load.

But if a bird goes into my propeller no big deal. If it goes into jet turbine it becomes a problem.

I guess when you get in over your head you can just pull that 'chute, right? :LOL:

I guess when you get in over your head you can just pull that 'chute, right? :LOL:
Only the passengers if I have a heart attack and die. I would only use it if a wing came off the plane. Haven’t had that experence yet. I get approx 1mile glide for every 1,000 ft.

My altitude is 5,000-7,000 so I have plenty of time to find a place to land.

So I’m in NY area and 20 years ago I got a great flight instructor.

This guy was a former Military pilot.

So when you fly you always look for spots to land that keep the public on the ground safe and a place that is dry. I live in the metro NY area so I’m over the sound and ocean a bit just cause it’s islands. Well my flight instructor told me if it’s winter and your choice is plum Iland or the ocean land in the ocean. Otherwise try to find dry places that don’t put the public at risk if things go south.

But yes the chute is good for passagers if pilot dies. I would say I think everyone should take one pilots lesson. So much fun and you get a good instructor he will humble your ass real quick. Cause my personal opinion to get a vfr license is easy but it’s a false sense of security. When you go through ifr training you and then ils approaches then you get to be a much better pilot.

It’s not the useful load that I’m breaking. I prefer to keep it light cause if I use full payload the nose starts to raise and the plane isn’t as responsive cause of the loss of the loss of thrust from the nose,

I like to keep that plane nose level. I don’t like to have to fly high nosed. Is it safe yes cause I’m under limit. Do I like it No.

I keep the plane on the light side because I like maneuverability and aerodynamic. I don’t want to get reduced cruise airspeed. I prefer to get 180 knots. That class of planes are slow to begin with.

Its not like a jet that’s cruise is 525 knots.

The fastest I had the plane to and cause the wind was pushing almost about 190 knots I did check the ground speed of 220.

But that’s the way I prefer to fly. Im the pilot of that plane and all decisions I get to make and held responsible for.

Loss of speed cause of nose pitch.

No but if you have three passengers who lie about 20 lbs you notice less responsive and air speed

Are you a lic Pilot and IFR rated ?
How many hours air time do you have ?

Get Shredded!
Keep it up. You’ll have that post count up in no time.

Not my goal sitting in empty night club all day watching the lighting people change the kone lights and not fucking up the light board I think it's called not breaking. So Im working or babby siting my clients night club.

So do you have a pi, it's license and can you fly IFR because you seem to know enough to either be a person who couldn't pass test and if so your not not IFR rated and probably panic when you fly into a cloud and panic.

Just a yes or no question ?

You seem like you have a lot of free time.

I answered your question so please answer mine.

A private pilot don't usually have a co pilot unless it's in instructor teaching you.

You know enough but your not across the finish line cause you mixing and matching terms and
Applying commercial cock pit with private cockpit set ups. Once you pass ground school then talk about flying.

Some times I’m wrong maybe you are a pilot.

When you file a flight plan how much fuel are you required to have as a regulation ?

If to hard about this question.
ATC gives you a heading and you feel it’s unsafe what do you do ?

If Tower give clearance to land your landing on ground and the tower complains that your slowing down the incoming other air traffic cause your slowing down and not rushing off the runway cause of the slick condition's who’s runaway is it ?

Your probally going to just google it cause we both know that you may have been in a cock pit but you just heard the way the pilots refer to things maybe took a lesson and gave up.

One of your responses made me laugh my balls off.

Just tell the truth you story was good enough. No need to add things.

You were one of Iron Maiden fans got invited to sit in the cock pit. That’s cool why add to the story.

Don’t add things. You took one lesson in a piper or Cessna. They wouldn’t allow you to learn on a Cirrius aircraft or would really up the rate but it takes 12 hours alone to learn the avionics. They start you on simpler aircraft.

Just cause they gave you a hat doesn’t mean you’re a co pilot.

I started to consider your questions as I would direction from ATC which I deemed unsafe, I would refuse.

But your disjointed, endless comments, some so abstract they are hard to follow, made me laugh. Not laugh my balls off though. They’re still here. Tiny, but still intact.

I haven’t flown since 2006, when I went on deployment with only three weeks notice. I was gone almost all of 2006-2009. When I returned, I took up superbike racing, which at the time, seemed a better way to spend my money.
Prior to that, my log book has 7ECA, DA20, 152, 172, 176RG, M20, RV6 and a Comanche 180. I flew right seat in my friend’s Citation Mustang, but that doesn’t really count. My home airport was O69, but I flew out of STS, OQ9, APC and NOT.

Asking qualifying questions as some sort of bullshit flag, on the internet, is idiotic, because one can simply google for an answr, as you mentioned.

I am curious though, as to which statement I made which caused you to “laugh your balls off”?

Yes, I have lots of time on my hands, but I am only on the forum when doing cardio, or shitting. Both of which I do too much.

For the record, your queries sound like what a chicken might say, if it could talk. So incredibly disjointed.
Actually, all your posts are this way.

I started to consider your questions as I would direction from ATC which I deemed unsafe, I would refuse.

But your disjointed, endless comments, some so abstract they are hard to follow, made me laugh. Not laugh my balls off though. They’re still here. Tiny, but still intact.

I haven’t flown since 2006, when I went on deployment with only three weeks notice. I was gone almost all of 2006-2009. When I returned, I took up superbike racing, which at the time, seemed a better way to spend my money.
Prior to that, my log book has 7ECA, DA20, 152, 172, 176RG, M20, RV6 and a Comanche 180. I flew right seat in my friend’s Citation Mustang, but that doesn’t really count. My home airport was O69, but I flew out of STS, OQ9, APC and NOT.

Asking qualifying questions as some sort of bullshit flag, on the internet, is idiotic, because one can simply google for an answr, as you mentioned.

I am curious though, as to which statement I made which caused you to “laugh your balls off”?

Yes, I have lots of time on my hands, but I am only on the forum when doing cardio, or shitting. Both of which I do too much.

For the record, your queries sound like what a chicken might say, if it could talk. So incredibly disjointed.
I don’t understand what the fuck y’all are talking about but I’m now invested.

Also, if I make a bunch on nonsense posts I can order from GC sooner!

Chickens can’t talk. So if chickens are talking to you now everything makes sense.

Your bat shit nuts and your training wheels came off the bike.

Yes you do to much shitting.

You left out the bull in front of all the shitting you do.

Waste another’s persons time.
Stop adding things to your story’s just be your self.

I help you out with one of the questions that you would google since you trying to be a pilot.

When a pilot gets clearance to land it’s my runway to I taxi off it.

If tower or ground says anything and your still slowing the plane down you kindly remind of them and you state the conditions of why you’re slowing down on a runway that’s slick.

That be a good job for you. Become a ATC.

Enjoy your day Im done with you.

Chickens can’t talk. So if chickens are talking to you now everything makes sense.

Your bat shit nuts and your training wheels came off the bike.

Yes you do to much shitting.

You left out the bull in front of all the shitting you do.

Waste another’s persons time.
Stop adding things to your story’s just be your self.

I help you out with one of the questions that you would google since you trying to be a pilot.

When a pilot gets clearance to land it’s my runway to I taxi off it.

If tower or ground says anything and your still slowing the plane down you kindly remind of them and you state the conditions of why you’re slowing down on a runway that’s slick.

That be a good job for you. Become a ATC.

Enjoy your day Im done with you.
Promise? Are you done with me just like you are done with syntax and use of the English language? If so, then you must meen it.

Back