• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Expected delivery time to the UK

Critical2005

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone with experience ordering from IL to the UK? Trying to gauge how long I'd be waiting, plus the quality & reliability of the tracker they offer. As of right now I'm looking to order about 200 IU of the orange tops but I plan on becoming a return customer if the experience goes smoothly.
Thanks for any help in advance, and happy to be a new member of the forum.

TA times aren't allowed on the open forum.

I can't think of anyone from across the pond ordering right off hand.

If anyone can get it to you though, IL can. You definitely won't be disappointed with the quality.

Recent Iab tests were just posted as well. Kits came out to 13.8iu per vial instead of 10

Anyone with experience ordering from IL to the UK? Trying to gauge how long I'd be waiting, plus the quality & reliability of the tracker they offer. As of right now I'm looking to order about 200 IU of the orange tops but I plan on becoming a return customer if the experience goes smoothly.
Thanks for any help in advance, and happy to be a new member of the forum.
Read the rules. It will help you out

Back