• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eating clean with Family who doesn't

ugotmale2day

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This has probably been spoken about several times but thought I'd get some feedback since I been off forums.
What do you guys do when it comes to eating clean (especially dinner) when the rest of family isn't into the fitness scene? I'm going to start a really strict diet and at same time want to make sure I don't get distracted from that everyday eating that other family members are use to.
I know we should all be eating clean and healthy but like many families they don't.
I will need to make my own prepped meals while wife/kids continue to eat the way they do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This has probably been spoken about several times but thought I'd get some feedback since I been off forums.
What do you guys do when it comes to eating clean (especially dinner) when the rest of family isn't into the fitness scene? I'm going to start a really strict diet and at same time want to make sure I don't get distracted from that everyday eating that other family members are use to.
I know we should all be eating clean and healthy but like many families they don't.
I will need to make my own prepped meals while wife/kids continue to eat the way they do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
You could always try switching the whole family over for at least 5 days a week. It's healthier that way anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Put that foot down bro lol they wont like it at first but they will thank you later

Try to eat when there not around it works for me because I work late most of the time

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN

INGREDIENTS:

4 (about 8 oz each) chicken breast, fat trimmed, sliced in half to make 8
3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp butter, melted (or olive oil)
3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese (I used Polly-o)
1 cup marinara or Filetto di Pomodoro
cooking spray

Calories: 251
Total Fat: 9.5g
Saturated Fat: g
Cholesterol: 14mg
Sodium: mg
Carbohydrates: 14g
Fiber: 1.5g
Sugar: 0g
Protein: 31.5g

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Um, you tell the wife, "Start cooking healthier." Then patiently explain what it means (because most people have no clue). I do not even get these families where women try to undermine their men, especially when the goal the man is chasing means he is going to look better for her in bed.

I just finished the chicken/rice/veggies my wife mixed altogether and cooked in olive oil in a wok.

My wife will help me prep meals but she isn't a healthy eater. It's your choice to eat the way you do, it takes discipline. You have to just tell them to respect your decision and you will respect theirs to eat the way they want to. Pushing your agenda on others usually doesn't work though, not worth it in the end.

Hopefully they will see you doing it and follow suit, just remember your wife probably didn't ask you to go on a strict diet so your doing it for you not her.

My wife will help me prep meals but she isn't a healthy eater. It's your choice to eat the way you do, it takes discipline. You have to just tell them to respect your decision and you will respect theirs to eat the way they want to. Pushing your agenda on others usually doesn't work though, not worth it in the end.

Hopefully they will see you doing it and follow suit, just remember your wife probably didn't ask you to go on a strict diet so your doing it for you not her.
My wife is trying to kill me... we prep our whole week but I eat most of the food and then she's a nightmare on the weekends just cause she doesn't really get ruined by eating 2k calories in a meal..

Yeah, it sucks watching the family eat pizza and not participate but some people can take it and others can't lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, it sucks watching the family eat pizza and not participate but some people can take it and others can't lol.
I haaaaaaatr when she asks if I want pizza.... who the fuck says no? Then I eat a whole pizza and some cheese bread.... at least I don't drink soda I guess....

Some day we will be on the same page I hope

Back