• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DNP Questions

jump2man3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys curious about running some DNP. Has anyone experience with it on here? Any sponsors carry it, if so anyone have experience with those sponsors on the board here?

I have run it a few times 10-12 yrs ago. No sponsors here that I know carry it. Others will prolly chime in on a source, but be very sure about the source. DNP is not like AAS where if the product is underdosed over overdosed it's no big deal. The quality of the raws and the correct dosing are critical.

S2h talked about it in depth on Advices radio podcast episode 23 I believe. Give that a listen. It was early in the podcast if I remember right.

S2h talked about it in depth on Advices radio podcast episode 23 I believe. Give that a listen. It was early in the podcast if I remember right.

I'll check that out thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys curious about running some DNP. Has anyone experience with it on here? Any sponsors carry it, if so anyone have experience with those sponsors on the board here?
If you want to keep winning pharmacom auctions I would stay away from this compound. Just be careful as this stuff can kill you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dinitro has the most accuratly dosed dnp around. Not a sponser here but at least i trust whats in each capsule.

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed on dinitro. None our sponsors here carry it, that I'm aware of anyways. I personally like dnp. I've ran it numerous times. For me, dnp sides have always come down to diet, supplementation, and sticking to "safe" doses. I run low carb, and the carbs I do intake come from fruit. If you're interested i have a blood concentration calculator that my chemist at work put together me.

eb8ab578ecef1cc6d20d6e3f57312363.jpg

#2 DNP powder.
#1 Var powder.
:)

95% of the people that talk bad about it havent even touched DNP never mind taking it.

Dont take me wrong its not a compound to fuck with it thats for sure, not for the weak nor inpatient, takes time and slowly builds up which is the #1 people fck themselves up on this.

they say there is no magic pill out there im here to tell you DNP is fucken close to being that magic bean! :cool:

I have heard nothing but bad things about.

95% of the people that talk bad about it havent even touched DNP never mind taking it.

Dont take me wrong its not a compound to fuck with it thats for sure, not for the weak nor inpatient, takes time and slowly builds up which is the #1 people fck themselves up on this.

they say there is no magic pill out there im here to tell you DNP is fucken close to being that magic bean! :cool:

I mean it have heard good things to but mostly bad.

I have DNP not sure of its purity. I believe it to be crystal dosage per cap is 100 mg any suggestions how to begin? I don't wanna go above 300 per day and want a short run. I tested it by rubbing between fingers and had yellow tint on fingers then lit it on fire and it was like a cracker

Start like you mentioned at 100mg for 10-14 days keep your carbs low/ keto to keep the side effects minimal bare to zero.

- Water
-Vit C 1-2g
- Powerade or Gatorade Zero
- Fish Oil
- V8

Have in mind sweating, feeling lethargic, food cravings, yellow fluids from sweat and semen are all side effects so dont be worked up keep all these things up and you will have a very good outcome, of course fat loss is key here so no more than 20-30 min LISS cardio. Keep us posted brother!

I have DNP not sure of its purity. I believe it to be crystal dosage per cap is 100 mg any suggestions how to begin? I don't wanna go above 300 per day and want a short run. I tested it by rubbing between fingers and had yellow tint on fingers then lit it on fire and it was like a cracker

Start like you mentioned at 100mg for 10-14 days keep your carbs low/ keto to keep the side effects minimal bare to zero.

- Water
-Vit C 1-2g
- Fish Oil
- V8

Have in mind sweating, feeling lethargic, food cravings, yellow fluids from sweat and semen are all side effects so dont be worked up keep all these things up and you will have a very good outcome, of course fat loss is key here so no more than 20-30 min LISS cardio. Keep us posted brother!

Do I need to carb deplete? Also I should start at 100 or 200 and is it taken like for the 200 or when bumped to 300 would I be taking it all in one shot? I've read some contradictory info as far as that goes.

If you want to keep winning pharmacom auctions I would stay away from this compound. Just be careful as this stuff can kill you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol if your a moron! The usual dose to start at is 200mg and go up slowly from there. Remember that it has a long half life and this is where people mess up. They don't feel it the next day so they up the dose then again the next day and again the next. 400mg is the highest I can go or I'm freaking miserable. 300mg I feel fine except for having little to no glycogen in the muscle and looking really flat. I've done it 3 times safly with great result although you will want to do a keto diet or you get really hot and once you eat carbs on dnp you crave them like crazy. Take your basic anti oxidants and be safe and google is your friend.

Get Shredded!

- Water
-Vit C 1-2g
- Fish Oil
- V8

This is great for a first time user

I agree with you brother ppl run into trouble when they up the dose every 2-3 days because "they don't feel it" DNP has a long life and slowly builds up.

Lol if your a moron! The usual dose to start at is 200mg and go up slowly from there. Remember that it has a long half life and this is where people mess up. They don't feel it the next day so they up the dose then again the next day and again the next. 400mg is the highest I can go or I'm freaking miserable. 300mg I feel fine except for having little to no glycogen in the muscle and looking really flat. I've done it 3 times safly with great result although you will want to do a keto diet or you get really hot and once you eat carbs on dnp you crave them like crazy. Take your basic anti oxidants and be safe and google is your friend.

Back