• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca..Deca..Deca

Big fan of NPP. Can use it bulking or cutting. I don't get any bloat from it and just overall feel good running it.

NPP/Test will be my next cycle.

What dose do you usually run?

How many injections per week?

Moving forward the only two compounds I’ll
blast with are Deca and dhb. A third possibly being primo which I have never tried.

I run lose doses because of my age I run
Test Ethanate 400mg
NPP 400mg
Masteron 400 mg and got good results although I’m 56 to so the higher does intend to stay awayd from man

I really want to love its such a great compound, ran it for a year from 100mg to 600mg, sometimes throwing in some NPP laso and no issues so I thought, then I learned it was what was giving me nipple sensitivity not the e2 boogyman I thought it was, finally discovered caber fixed it so it must of been my issue, I am really prone to prolactin issues especially high dosages (of any compound really) but deca was the first to do this nipple thing to me, my nipple got so hard and sensitive I thought I had gyno, something a bit strange when I finally went off my joints started to ache but it quickly went away, so I have a theory that I believe it is making people think its relieving their joint issues cause they go off and then feel the aches then they think they need to stay on it. so like I said I want it to work for me so I do plan to give NPP a solid go and just have caber on hand one day, I think it will be a good bulk.

Last edited:
Talking to a lot of. "The New Beast"
And guess what's on the winter bulk list.....Deca

What a surprise..
I've done Deca for many many yrs at all kinds of doses..and this is what I found..for me...
Even at a low dose 200 or less..it still works great...but I bumped it yrs ago just to see what an 800mg/wk would do..now I was doing 600 and just bumped for a couple wks to see how things went..but I found...For Me..that the bump from 6 to 800 didn't yield that much..I know..I wasn't on that dose that long..but just didn't blow my socks off.. Moreover,anything over 400 just didn't seem worthwhile..So,...For Me..the perfect dose is 3 to 400..with Test at least 600..

So,arguably the second best compound..with way less sides than Tren..should be still concerned useful..but perhaps at a lower dose...

I always advocate starting at a low dose and give it a wk or two..with NPP you will know very soon..
3x a wk is a good plan..and an even disperse of compounds is always the way to go..Test with NPP

Back