• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cycle opinions

Hking2211

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fixing to run 4 ius of growth, 600 mg of test e, 500 mg eq, 200 mg of tren e, some winavar thoughts on this cycle and opinions on taking an ai like arimadex ?

Are you fixn’ to do your very first cycle? You didn’t give any background info on yourself.

Age, height, weight, years training, goals, anything against midgets, etc.

Are you fixn’ to do your very first cycle? You didn’t give any background info on yourself.

Age, height, weight, years training, goals, anything against midgets, etc.
Sorry know I’ve been running cycles for years. 30 years old third cycle with tren first with growth. 5’11 and 225 pounds currently. Been training hard for three years although I’m coming off a shoulder injury six months ago back up to deadlifting 500 safety squatting 405 x3 cause I can’t get my shoulder back far enough and benchin 295 currently taking it slower

Fixing to run 4 ius of growth, 600 mg of test e, 500 mg eq, 200 mg of tren e, some winavar thoughts on this cycle and opinions on taking an ai like arimadex ?
Try 200mgs Parabolan instead, you'll love it! 💪😎
Aromasin instead of adex (your bone density & free-test levels will thank you).

What is "winavar"? 😄

I would not run any AI unless blood work revealed my estrogen was through the roof.

Not knowing a lot of factors, but no reason to run Tren or Winny as your bodyfat. A test only cycle of 350mg would be plenty along with dialed in diet/training.

you are strong when i read what you are pressing on the bench, squatting, DL etc. but your body would (in my opinion) need to be in a calorie deficit first, then it would look great. I would therefore only do a test cycle with the right diet. This is my opinion. More is not always better.

What's your goal??

You wanna become a powerlifter or a bodybuilder?

Try 200mgs Parabolan instead, you'll love it! 💪😎
Aromasin instead of adex (your bone density & free-test levels will thank you).

What is "winavar"? 😄
Never ran no para would love to try it though. Winavar is just a combo of anavar and winny

you are strong when i read what you are pressing on the bench, squatting, DL etc. but your body would (in my opinion) need to be in a calorie deficit first, then it would look great. I would therefore only do a test cycle with the right diet. This is my opinion. More is not always better.

What's your goal??

You wanna become a powerlifter or a bodybuilder?
I would love to become a powerlifter but I suffered a pretty severe shoulder injury which I think is gonna prevent me from going that route

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 6
Back