• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Help!

IML Gear Cream!
23. And true. but I also still want to incorporate power-lifting into it as well because I still want my strength gains.

You still get strength gains. Bigger muscle equals strength. What are your current stats. height, weight, body fat?

Keep in mind too that at 23 you're still developing. Around the 25 age all your growth plates are fully developed as well as your HPTA. You could potentially shut all that down. Make sure you get Pre, mid, and Post cycle bloodwork so you know if your body has recovered properly. If I were you I would run clomid. You can research "PCT calculator" to give you a better understanding of it. I have always done Clomid at 50/50/40/40 with great success. You will have to figure out what works for you.

5'9 160. BUT A VERY TINY FRAME. i naturally bulked from 128 pounds. so 160 is pretty big for me. I don't know the exact percent, but definitely between 13-16% (can still see abs fairly well) I have heard you either do good with it or horrible. (clomid that is)

I think your over thinking the clomid. Just take it, and if you have problems then drop it and just rely on nolva. There are a lot more people who DONT have problems with clomid than people who do. It's always better to pct with both. But you have no idea how you will react until you try it for yourself.

Okay so 2 weeks after my last pin id start nolva like 20/20/20/20/20/20
So what would clomid be?

I just read your other thread. You don't need AAS you need to train and eat more PERIOD. Lifting and training to less than a year then jumping on AAS is foolish.

Okay so 2 weeks after my last pin id start nolva like 20/20/20/20/20/20
So what would clomid be?

I run my pct 4 weeks. And personally I do
Clomid
100/100/50/50
Nolva
40/40/20/20

Back